teacher:

Article posted August 13, 2012 at 12:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

Overwhelming excitement

Long jump is hard to do

You will enjoy the races

Motivation running through the competitors

People do a Mexican wave when their team wins

International - people from all around the world

Competitive people challenge each other

Superstrong weight lifters

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 09:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Dear Mum,

I feel sad because my friend Josh, who is a sniper, got shot by a Turk. I got his gun and shot the Turk between his eyebrows. I had a good laugh at that, and my mate asked "Why are you laughing?". But a big shell interrupted my answer.

Mum, if you made me some of your fudge cake, I would give you a big as kiss!

I wish this would just end. I really want to come back home. I miss my nice, warm bed. We have to sleep standing up, and there are heaps of rats, lice and worms around us. It's really gross.

I am officially sick of bully beef, and one of the biscuits has broken my tooth. The biscuit was really hard. I miss your baking heaps!

Love from your daughter,

Arielle.

Today is Valentines Day. Millie my friend said that she has a Valentine, but I don't have one. LOL!

I heard on the News that The Rugby World Cup had gone missing. I asked my friend if she will find it with me. She said yes we went to Rotorua and we found it. Somebody had stolen it. We were rewarded with tickets to the finals and 5,000 in cash. Also a family pass to all the themes at Disney Land.

Article posted May 27, 2011 at 12:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I’m sitting next to the queen at the royal wedding. I am also going to be a brides made the one who holds the train for future princs CATHRINE who will get marred to Prince William. I am staying at the palace where future Princess Katherine is, and I helped make the dress. I made the long sleeves.

I also did the cakes and I did one big one for myself. I made us a wool wedding. I did the train and the veil too. I did Prince Williams suit and I chose white because I thought it would suit them.

Prince William was the best man out of the princes. I got to invite some people.