The Twelveteens are now a class of 29. We have a mix of Year 4,5, and 6s. This mix should make our children more compassionate as we have a variety of personalities and learning goals.

teacher: Merenia Gotz

Article posted September 2, 2011 at 02:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

One day my friends and I were watching TV and we heard that the Rugby World Cup had gone missing. We heard whoever finds it gets to go to the Cook Islands, so me and my friends started to get ready for tomorrow so we can go and find it. We would be missing a whole week of school to go to the Cook Islands!

They said it went missing when the security was doing the washing. We went to the security house and looked, but we could not find it. We looked in the streets and other houses and we found it…… at Dan Carter’s house! The security forgot she had let Dan have a look at it for a day.

So my friends and I went to the Cook Islands with $10,000 to spend, and we had a week off school.

Article posted June 14, 2011 at 03:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I was on the plane going to Australia. I was going to a cooking competition. I made it to the cooking finals. I got to stay in a hotel it was exciting. We went to a fantastic restaurant and we got every thing for free. The next day I went to the cooking competiton.I made a lovely cake. I WAS MAKING IT FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING! The judges thought it was good, and I was the winner and in 3 months I owned a cake shop. I sold over 10000 cakes every year - IT WAS FANTASTIC.