prestige worldwide-

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

by teacher: Dale Witte

original ipod commercial

heres the original ipod commercial, so you can compare it to the one that i made. but it doesn't hold its own compared to mine........

Article posted February 16, 2011 at 11:33 AM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

My name is mike, but you can call me sir francis widokurk. i have been playing guitar since i was in 3rd grade, and i am in a band that is pretty well known in the midwest. i listen to music you have never heard. my favorite song of all time is timothy by as cities burn. see you on the far side, mike