Lucas's Blog-

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

by teacher: Dale Witte

This is an assignment for a music tech course I am taking at WLA. We had to put 3 completed projects and put them into a podcast. I took Chingy "I Like That", Survivor "Eye Of The Tiger", and Tobymac "Made To Love." All of which are remixed by myself.

Article posted February 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM • comment • Reads 90 • see all articles

I am a student at WLA doing this blog for my music tech class.