Learning How To Use Music-

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

by teacher: Dale Witte

This is a collection of my projects on audacity. I took the songs: eye of the tiger, higher, and i like that, i shortened the music on all of these songs.

I found this commercial on the youtube for this second project.

I changed the music on the commercial from the song "Days go By" by Dirty Vegas to "I Like the Way you Move" by Outkast.

Mr. Witte gave the class this commercial.

I changed the music to another Daft Punk song from the movie Tron.

I'm Kyle, I am a senior at WLA. I enjoy singing music more than listening to it.