Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Kindergarten 2010-11

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by JS

teacher: Laura Knox

Article posted April 18, 2011 at 09:02 PM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

I like to build castles with snow, and I like to ride my bike with everyone in my family. I like to play with Legos and marbles. My favorite foods are nachos circles, pizza, fries, chicken, cookies, chocolate milk, and Jello. I just got a new room. I want to be a policeman or a ninja when I grow up.