Copyright (c) 2014 by CS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CS -- Blogmeister

Blogghoggin

Kindergarten 2010-11

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by CS

teacher: Laura Knox

06/21/11
Color Poem 05/07/11
From Seed to Plant 04/18/11
Antarctica 02/24/11
If I Had 100 Dollars... 02/16/11
Gingerbread 02/13/11

If I had 100 dollars I would "buy a Mareo gam."

Article posted February 16, 2011 at 12:05 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

I like to play my video games and I like to play with my mom and step-dad, and my brother. My favorite foods are bananas, chicken nugget dinosaurs, french fries, and cereal. I like to go to the game store and buy new games. I like swimming and football with my family. I have a hyper dog named Diggy.