Copyright (c) 2014 by MO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MO -- Blogmeister

Kindergarten 2010-11

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by MO

teacher: Laura Knox

From Seed to Plant
http://www.benettonplay.com/toys/flipbookdeluxe/player.php?id=332254" >

Article posted April 14, 2011 at 12:33 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

I like to play Legos and I like to make stars and a gingerbread girl. I like to play with my toys and my friends. I like to eat chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese, and salad. I’m going to be a police and a firefighter and help my friends and my daddy to make sure he’s safe and to help my mom and my grandma and grandpa. I’m going to make sure all my friends and my family are safe.