Copyright (c) 2014 by AvaMaria98 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AvaMaria98 -- Blogmeister

book-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by AvaMaria98 teacher: Rob Jacklin

I think it can make your brain think more and mabey get a different perspective and help people solve differnt things more. my favorite game i played was shift and multitasker. because you have to solve a puzzle and you have to use that sense of thinking  knowlage you wouldnt use everyday.

So my friend from chruch started an organazation called when the saints its a cause for human traficking . So with my chruch thier building a rehabalzation center in africa for girls to recover. and in my cell group we are making soda tab braclets and selling them for $10. and all the money goes to them . i cant wait i think Gods really working through!

I think the new google earth is really cool!  I like how it looks like you are walking around .  I like that you are able to go into places that cars are not able to. And you can see places that you may not get to see in person . I think it can be a great learning tool if you are trying to learn about a certian place . But I found it a little confusing. The trike is a really good idea , its better than the truck. The trike seems like its better for the enviroment because it dosent use feul so it wont harm the enviroment. 

It would be really fun if I got to go to Starbucks and some coffee and a sweet treat. After i got my Starbucks i would like to go to the mall and get some clothes, eyeliner and a bunch of stuff. Next I would like to go to a concert and meet and greet. Speaking of concerts and meet and greet. That makes me think of when i met some of my Favorite artists like Never Shout Never and Stephen Jerzak. All that makes my day.

Okay so I found an awesome Bible verse, I have been wondering how God is going to judge us on judgement day. So i found this bible verse I belive it shows God's love for us. 3 and he will delight in the fear of the LORD.

Isaiah 11:3-5

He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,

or decide by what he hears with his ears;

4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy,

with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.

He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth;

with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

5 Righteousness will be his belt

and faithfulness the sash around his waist.