Copyright (c) 2014 by AYGymnast Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AYGymnast -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by AYGymnast teacher: Rob Jacklin

I enjoy being with my friends because they make me laugh, they make me feel special, and I am always excited to see them or be with them. They help you get through your toughest times (as do your parents) and I do struggle with some things alot. If your home schooled you can find some friends around your neighborhood. Everyone needs someone to share their secrets with. So grab a friend.

Today in music tecnology class i listened to my music to make sure i aproved of it, I expirimented with the ipad a little, and i listened to some music for my original song.  That is what i did in music tecnology today.

Beautiful,Beautiful is by Francesca Battistelli.  Beautiful,Beautiful was written and dedicated to the Lord.  This song has feeling and perfect tune and it makes you feel like you are very special because you are.  The Lord is our maker and creater who blessed Francesca Battistelli with the perfect voice to sing it.  I like it because it is dedicated to the Lord.  If you like this song you can find many voices and songs as beautiful and many songs as perfect at 99.1.

',%20'_blank',%20'width=325,height=200,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes');void(0);">Podcast Play
">Podcast Download

I think it was a good idea for google earth to use trike.  Trike is a camera for google earth so it can get into places that cars could not reach.  For example they have gotten pictures of sea world and many other cool places.  They have just released the pictures they have taken with the trike.  I think that this release will be a good one.  Trike is the new gadget.  They should go view six flags and hollywood.  There is so many cool places I want to see.  I don't know how well this will work and I don't know how long it will last.  I wonder how much footage they can get on a someone wheeling it around.  This probably won't last long for them.  Trike will be good for a while but what will happen next with google earth?  

Technorati Tags: http://technorati.com/tag/Google" rel="tag">Google http://technorati.com/tag/Earth," rel="tag">Earth, http://technorati.com/tag/Trike," rel="tag">Trike, http://technorati.com/tag/Camera" rel="tag">Camera

When you leave a comment, how do you know whether it is good or bad or helpful or not so helpful.  First of all you want to make sure it is encouraging and helpful.  You don't want to make them feel bad about their writing.  You should always use correct spelling and punctuation.  Read over the comment before submitting.  Write the comment like a letter.  You should never reveal personal information in you comment.  Always make sure you feel super good about your comment before publishing.  That is how you write a good, helpful, and correct comment.

This week we had two days of school off.  My mom was out of town so we were with my dad.  My dad always takes us to do fun things.  We were going iceskating because my sister was invited.  When we got there at least one person from every grade was there except of 7th and 8th.  We had a whole bunch of people from 6th grade.  I hung out with my three friends the most that were there.  Which were Luke, Allison, Blake, and of course me.  After we were done iceskating i asked Blake and Luke if they wanted to come to lunch with us at red robin.  Allison was with me so she was coming to begin with.  They siad yes so we all met up there and had a great time.  Allison ended up sleeping over and over all it was a great day except i had bruises on my ankels from the skates.

On Wednesday of haveing school off we went to the zoo.  We droped Allison off first because she had basketball practice at three and we didnt think we would be back in time.  So after we did that we went to the zoo.  I had so much fun but was so sleepy when we got back.  Many of the animals were out because it was a nice day.  The cat country was the best there was so many of them out and you could actually see them.  And those were my two days off.

My first gymnastics meet was at a gym called team centeral right here in St. Louis.  I was 8 years old and i wasnt nervous, i was excited.  When i got there my coaches did my hair and then we went and stretched.  Then we went to our first event to warm up.  Then we competed and did it all over agian.  I did super well.  After that it was time for awards.  All i remember is i got 3rd place all-around.  I was really excited because i got a trophe.  Everyone was really excited for me.  I was happy because i did well and that was my first gymnastics meet.

I love gymnastics which is the sport I do and I am in level 7. My favorite subject in school is science. I am in 6th grade and I dont always like going to school.  I have a spring birthday. I have a ginger cat named Bruster and a dog that is a pug  named Artie.