Copyright (c) 2014 by vballaw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
vballaw -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by vballaw teacher: Rob Jacklin

Article posted April 5, 2011 at 03:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 215

Here is my blog about videos on the web!

[LINK]

I really liked this song because of the beat and the words were really touching too. Francesca Battistelli is a really great singer. I also like her song Lead Me To the Cross. She seems like a very good Christian person.

The new google earth street view can be good and bad, some reasons that it can be good are if you are going on a trip and you want to get a preview of what your going to see, or if you are wanting to see somthing that your doing a project on. This could be bad because the people constantly have to keep this up-to-date and this could be hard. I think that google earth should make a street view on the Golden Gate Bridge and on the Great Wall of China.

My favorite type of cheese is Mozzerella on pizza! I somthimes eat cheese sticks, I also eat cheese on my sandwiches, and in cheese quesdillas. 

Technorati Tags:

A good comment is not saying "Good job! :)" because that dosen't help the blogger at all. A good comment is helpful to someone, so a good comment would be somthing like "Your blog is good but I think you shoul explain this better." or "I don't understand this part.". When you leave a comment make sure you actually finish reading the blog, and use key words from the blog(it makes you sound more professinoal). Also if you leave a good comment the person who you left a comment to just might give one back to you! Lastly make sure you are L.A.R.K!

Let's think of the story of Cinderella. What are the odds that the Prince will actually find Cinderella, the shoe will fit perfectly, and that the Prince and Cinderella will get married after meeting eachother once before? Reality Check. That will NEVER happen or, IF it comes close it still won't turn out right, it will turn out  somthing like this:

Cinderella is a maid to her evil step-mother. She gets a beautiful blue dress and a pair of glass slippers from her fairy godmother, and she's off. While she is at the ball she spots the Prince walking tward her and falls "Head Over Heals" for him. It was love at first sight, they had a great night together, but all of a sudden the clocked striked midnight and she was gone. She only left one thing;  her glass slipper.

The next day whille Cinderella was scrubbing the floor she heard the doorbell ring. Still feeling sad from the last night she continued working, and didn't answer the door, not knowing she just passed up the opportunity of a lifetime.

The moral of the story is that Fairy Tales DON'T come true even if it is close, but just keep dreaming.