Copyright (c) 2014 by aocreate Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
aocreate -- Blogmeister

My Favorite Game-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by aocreate teacher: Rob Jacklin

Google Earth (G.E.) has made a new tool, a three wheeled bike with a camera on top called the Trike. It allows you to see inside all the places where cars can't, I think this new Trike is really cool because it allows you to see more than just the outside. The trike has been to things like Sea World, and World Wide Botanic Gardens. Lastly I think that this invention will lead other people to invent more things better than the Trike.

Technorati Tags:

Article posted March 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM • comment • Reads 68 • see all articles

My favorite game is Multi-task, I like it because it gives you ways to think. My least favorite game was shift because of all the advertising, it has all these commercials and it was just annoying. But other than that, it was a good game. I think that all these advertisements and commercials are bad for us because after seeing them we want them, no matter how bad they are. What do you think? What are your favorite games?