Copyright (c) 2014 by NinjatunaLD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NinjatunaLD -- Blogmeister

Luke's awesome blog

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by NinjatunaLD teacher: Rob Jacklin

Every body knows what google earth is. Well they made a street veiw trike so now they you can see many different places on google earth that you couldn't see before! I think this new trike is a good thing because now we can see more things on google earth in more detail. For example the google earth truck and the google earth car cant reach places that the trike can. I think they should use the trike to go places like the white house or the empire state building so if you were to go on google earth and serched the white house you would be able to go inside it on google earth and see the inside of it. That would be pretty cool.

Technorati Tags: type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

Article posted March 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

Games 05/13/11
Song 03/09/11
Google Earth 03/02/11
Test Blog 03/01/11
Joe 02/23/11
Iowa ski trip 02/18/11
Super bowl 01/28/11