Copyright (c) 2014 by SoccerLoverBlainers2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SoccerLoverBlainers2 -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by SoccerLoverBlainers2 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Today at my school we had chapel and sang a few songs. My favorite was "the climb" by Miley Cyrus I  think this song is very inspiering to everyone.  It says life is hard, but the everything will turn out just right. "Lifes a climb, but the view is great" (Quote from the movie) This song gives me hope when I am down and I hope it means somehing to you too.  The climb is a great song by Miley Cyrus. This song is from her movie Hannah Montanna the movie. It was about Hannah And Miley having trouble being a teen age girl and a famous singer.

Google earth has made a new advance street view. This is callled the trike view. Trike and street view are almost the same. The only difference is that trike view  can go places where cars can't. Good things about this is that you have a more advance view so you can learn more and see more than just the outside of a place. Bad things are that google earth could be getting to much information on things.  Leave a comment and tell me what you think about this new trike.

Guess what?! Today is Justin Bieber's birthday! Justin Bieber is turning 17. Last year for his birthday he got a range rover. All Justin Bieber wants is for the kids in Africa to have clean water. (aw isn't that so cute) "Happy Birthday Justin Bieber"-from your biggest fan 

Technorati Tags:

This week my school had two days off and sInce we had those days off I wanted to do something fun. So, me and my friends were just playing the wii and other stuff, but then we did something that was super fun. We went to see the Justin Bieber "Never Say Never" movie! His movie was a great movie to whatch. This movie was fantasic. I would recamend this movie to any one. This movie showed his life and who he was growing up in Canda. It also was his start if his career. His story was great and it was great because he came from small town,  but now   he is this star that is a fantastic singer. This movie wasn't all about a cute boy even though he is was about how he became a famous singer. It also showed about his concerts and how he sold out Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes. He is an amazing guy and can sing really well. "I will never say never I will fight to the finish oh baby when ever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground pick it up, pick it up, up, up, up, never say never"-Justin Bieber

What if we only had laptops?

What if animals could talk?

What  if a women was president?

What if everybody looked the same?

What if there was no six flags?

What is there was no airplanes?

What if we were not allowed to have pets?

What if there were no houses?

What if there were no sports?

What if there were no school?

What if there were no flowers?

What if there were no holidays?

What if you never had a birthday?

What if  there were no countries except the USA?

What if we were the only city in the US?