Copyright (c) 2014 by Kathryn Kamrud Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kathryn Kamrud -- Blogmeister

Kathryn's Blog!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Kathryn Kamrud teacher: Rob Jacklin
Dr. Bieber 04/11/11
My favorite book(s) 04/01/11
My Blogging Standerds 03/30/11
03/09/11
USGS 03/08/11
Google Earth Street Veiw 03/02/11
03/01/11
Random Facts 02/24/11
The Puppies Plead 02/23/11
Sunny Weather 02/18/11

Some people have been asking me what my favorite book is, so in this blog I will answer your question.

Truthfully the anwer is that I don't really know what my FAVORITE book is because I have enjoyed many great books. Just so that you don't walk away today not taking anything from this blog, here is a list of some books (that varry in difficulty) that I have really enjoyed reading over the past years that you should check out...

.Chains

.The Last Dog on Earth

.Penny from Heaven

. A Dogs Life

.Where the Red Fern Grows

.Watership Down (tHe bEsT bOoK eVeR!)

.Forge (the sequal to Chains)

.The Plaqe Dogs

.The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

.The Wizord of Oz

.Every Soul a Star

.Runnaway

.A Dog Named Kitty (WARNING-this book has a very bad ending!)

.The Kind of Friends we Used to Be

.The Trouble With Cupid

.Sheep

.The Garden Of Eve

.Bad Girls Don't Die (just a little bit creepy...)

Those are just a few of the many great books that I have read over the past years. And like I had said before, these books are all really great, but some varry in book levels according to the grade that I read them in. (but that dose not mean that the book is not as good!) Thanks sooooo much, please read all of my other blogs, comment, and tell me what topic I should right about next. 

~~~Kathryn~~~

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 09:50 AM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles