Copyright (c) 2014 by Kathryn Kamrud Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kathryn Kamrud -- Blogmeister

Kathryn's Blog!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Kathryn Kamrud teacher: Rob Jacklin
Dr. Bieber 04/11/11
My favorite book(s) 04/01/11
My Blogging Standerds 03/30/11
03/09/11
USGS 03/08/11
Google Earth Street Veiw 03/02/11
03/01/11
Random Facts 02/24/11
The Puppies Plead 02/23/11
Sunny Weather 02/18/11

The song "Sweet Swee Sound" by Sarah Reeves is a beutiful song that I love. "Sweet Sweet Sound" was one of the songs that the 5th & 4th grade coir sang during chaple the other day. This week was LSW (Lutheran Schools Week) so every day we could dress up in things other than our school uniforms, that was fun. On Monday we got to dress up as our future occupation, Tuesday was dress up as your favorite bible/story book character, Wednesday was "Sunday best", Thursday was "Cambodia te-shirt" day, and Friday will be cougar spiret day! It was a really busy week and so far, it has been really fun. We have chaple every day this week, so we get to miss some of our first 30 minute classes! Tell me what you wore for any/all of the dress down days, or please comment and/or give me some new ideas on what to blog about. Below is a video from youtube of the youtube video "Sweet Sweet Sound" by Sarah Reeves (With lyrics). Thanks,

~~kathryn~~

Article posted March 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM • comment (1) • Reads 64 • see all articles