Conditions of Use
Hey everybody, here are some random facts that I found out reading this articl in a magazine...
Did you know that,
- No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
- Blueberry juice boosts memory.
- When cats are happy or pleased, they squeeze their eyes shut.
- The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.
- Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- We, as humans, forget 90% of our dreams.
- During thinking, we use on about 35% of our brains.
- The percentage of people dreaming in black and white started decreasing after the spread of color TV.
- Just days before the World Cup of 1966 in England, the trophy was stolen and then later retrieved by a dog.
- Some Chinese believe that swinging the arms cures headaches.
- The city of Portland in Oregon was named after a coin toss in 1844, heads for Portland and tails for Boston.
- A queen bee lays 1500 eggs a day.
- Laughter is a proven way to lose weight.
- The shrimp's heart is in its head
- The longest flight of a chicken is about 13 seconds
- ther than humans, black lemurs are the only primates that may have blue eyes
- Names in Iceland's phone books are listed alphabetically by first name not by last name
- Cats can hear ultrasound
Hope that you learned something new...I know I did!
Article posted February 24, 2011 at 11:36 AM •
comment (5) • Reads 192
see all articles