Copyright (c) 2014 by Kathryn Kamrud Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kathryn Kamrud -- Blogmeister

Kathryn's Blog!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Kathryn Kamrud teacher: Rob Jacklin
Dr. Bieber 04/11/11
My favorite book(s) 04/01/11
My Blogging Standerds 03/30/11
03/09/11
USGS 03/08/11
Google Earth Street Veiw 03/02/11
03/01/11
Random Facts 02/24/11
The Puppies Plead 02/23/11
Sunny Weather 02/18/11

This week we had Tuesday and Wednesday off! On Tuesday I really didn't do anything exciting, inless you call doing homework exciting. But, on Wednesday I did a lot more. The weather lately has been pretty bad, all cold and cloudy and gross. On Wednesday it was so nice! I got a chance to bring my dog, Buddy, on a nice long walk, and we were playing outiside with our neighbors untill 5:30 and guess what? It was still light outside! I can't wait for spring time when we can do this kind of stuff everyday/night. But, I guess we are just going to have to wait...that makes me sad. Summer is the best time of the year, we get to get nice and tan, swim in the pool, run through the grass that is nice and green, and, my favorite, do lemonade  stands! For now we are just going to have to wait for spring to come... I sure hope that it comes fast!

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 09:37 AM • comment • Reads 69 • see all articles