Copyright (c) 2014 by Mateo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mateo -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Crosby's Alumni

5th grade class learning with technology.

by Mateo

teacher: Nancy Crosby

Terrorism
The year long topic I want to focus on is Terrorism. Terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. I think it is a good topic for me because when Osama Bib Laden got killed, I was wandering why is everyone making a big deal about one guy being killed? Thousands of people have been killed before. So what's the big deal? When I discoverd that he was a terrorist and killed thousands of people in the 911 and destroyed the twin towers, I was like WOW, I am glad he got killed. Also Osama Bib Laden was the dude who found out the world's most dangerous terrorist orginization, Al-Qaeda. In 1987 Oliver North said "Watch out for him, he is the most evil man in the world.

I also want to learn about Terrorism because I want to know why people do these horrible things to innocent people, even when they don't deserve it. I guess some people like to see other people suffering and being killed. I sure wouldn't want to do that.

My last reason about why Terrorism is a good topic for me is that if terrorists are a big problem why don’t we take some solders away from the war and get some air force people and lead an attack on the Middle East? Or we could get out allies to help us get rid of terrorists once and for all.

Mateo

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • see all articles

Respect the fact that Mateo is awsomer than all of you weirdos.