Copyright (c) 2014 by Reece Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Reece -- Blogmeister

-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by Reece teacher: Nancy Crosby

Crosbyville Helped Me
Well this is my last blog that I will be writing unless I want to talk to Mrs Crosby. So this is about something I have improved on. Well I bet lots of kids are saying they got better at math or a subject in school. Mine isn't.

The thing I improved on is that I wasn't as shy this year. I started talking more ( sorry Mrs. Crosby) and I made more friends and started hanging out with them at recess. I had a lot more fun this year. Last year I was super quite. I never got put on a one by my own but I did get on a 1 when ever I was in a group. Incase anybody that is reading this that is not in our class a 1 is kind of like a warning. So if you get on a one that means stop talking or what ever you did wrong. When you get on a 2 that means this is your last warning. If you get on a 3 your out in the hall. This year I have got on a one because of talking. I am so proud of myself. But I haven't just been as shy in class I have made friends on the bus and I have talked to alot of people outside of school to. Thats what I have improved on.

I am so sad this is my last blog in Crosbyville. I am sad I am moving to a differen't ville. So I am signing off good bye forever.

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 05:54 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles