-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by teacher: Nancy Crosby

Hi fellow classmates . Today I am here to talk about why I think our school needs more P.E (physical education).

I think that our school needs more P.E because in middle school you go to gym everyday, the only subject that we have twice in one week is music, now I'm not saying that music is a bad thing but I think that kids should get at least an hour of exercise everyday. Another reason is that when you're exercised you focus better in class and you have better energy. Also it a good idea to get kids into good habits (like exercising, eating healthy etc) at a young age. If we are only going to P.E once a week then we are not starting good habits. My last reason is that we all like P.E. For most of us, not all of us it is our favorite subject. When we only get to do that once a week then the kids only get to do their favorite subject once.

Well, thanks for listening to my blog and I hope you will consider it. Until now PEACE=http://

Article posted October 3, 2011 at 06:33 PM • comment (7) • Reads 62 • see all articles