5th grade class learning with technology.

teacher: Nancy Crosby

In this blogging assignment I'm going to tell you about how my name came to be. Hey, I just made an awesome rhyme[name and came]. Wait a minute, I was supposed tell you about how I have my name, not my big and creative mind that is full of awesome rhymes that nobody else in the entire world can come up with. Anyway, lets get started with my adventurous story about my name.
A few hours after I was delivered my parents started to try to come up with names for me. Only about five minutes later my dad had a whole list of weird but at the same time cool names. If you have the courage to hear the most odd and funny names than listen to these names. The names are Phineas, Millhouse, Roberto, Fernando, Stefon, George, James, Shmedly, Matthew, and Michael. Surprisingly, right away she crossed out Phineas, Millhouse, Fernando, and Shmedly. After a while it was a tough decision between Matthew and Michael. I bet you think they chose Michael because that is my name. Actually they named me Matthew. A couple weeks after my mom was out of the hospital, I kept ignoring my mom when she said my name. She could not take it any more so she decided to change my name to Michael. Hey Matthew, I bet you weren't so happy at the end of my blog because it would be so radical if we had the same name. Hey look, another rhyme[same and name].

Article posted March 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • see all articles