Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by L

teacher: Michelle Huseman

A mother eagle died because it got hit by an airplane. Her eaglets were taken to captivity. Now only the father has the nest. The mother was very protective. The father must be sad that his eaglets are gone. I feel sorry for the famly of eagles.

Today I had the best time ever!!!We got to meet a girl in the Air Force her name is Ashley Elmore!!!We worte to her she told me about the time when Santa came to see her. She got sweet tarts from Santa. She told us it's hard in the Air Force. Student Council came to see Ashley.

Bald Eagle means that we are talking about bald eagles!Where talking about bald eagles in class!Then we are going to eagle days!Then we are going to come back to school!Than we are going to wright the amazing facts about bald eagles!Read my amazing facts to find out what is so intresting about the bald eagle! The scientific name for the bald eagle is Haliaeetua Leucocephalus!

Bald Eagle means that we are talking about bald eagle.Were talking about bald eagles in class.Then we are going to go to Eagle Days.Then we are going back to school. Then we are going to write all the facts on the bald eagle.Read my amazing facts to find out what is so intresting about the bald eagle.

The scientific name for the bald eagle is Haliaeetus Leucocephalus.The classification is phylum:chordata

My name is Elizabeth and I'm all about art. I like to paint and draw. The subject I like the most besides art is math because I like adding and subtracting. I like playing games and I like doing stuff with my famly. I like my new school and my new art techer.