Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyllianie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyllianie -- Blogmeister

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Kyllianie

teacher: Mr. Feeney

THE MOST INTESTING THING ABOUT THE SPACE AND THE SPACE IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLB.I THINK THIS BAUCASE THEY HEVE TOTO THE MOON. FOR EXAMPLA THEY HEVE TO GO TO THE BEST THING IN THE WORLB AND THEY HEVE TO GO TO THE BEST THING. PLUS THEY HAVE TO GOTO THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. THIS ARE THE TO THINGS I WILL WEITE.

YES,I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN AMANDA`S TOWN.I THINK THIS BECAUSE AMANDA SI A A GOOD COOKING GRIL AND SHE THUSE PIES.FOR EXAMPLE, AMANDA SI A GOOD GRIL ANB SHE PUT UP SIGNS UP AND SHE CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS. PLUS AMANDA DO A LOT OF THINGS. THIS ARE THE TOO THINGS THAT I WILL WIRTE.

YES I WILL INGOING TO DE A COW GIRL BECAUSE IS FUN AND YOU CAN RIBE HORSES AND SOME TIMES THE HORSES AER NOT FUN BECAUSE THEY AER NOT FUN . I THINK THIS BECAUSE THE COW BOYS ARE LIKE THE COW GIRLS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEM.FOR EXSAMPLUE THE COW GIRLS ANB THE COW BOYS AER NOT THE BEST THING TO BO. PLUS THE COW BOYS AER THE GO THING.

Article posted December 23, 2010 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 48

i think that ramona wen she get's home she.will play with her now sister and she. will play with her big sister and.wen she play's with her tow sister.and she.will go to sleep and we to becausa. she will go to school and her mom will.be washing the baby becausa she will go home .andshe will go and .