Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

5B

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Title: 5B - Friendship (02/17/11)

A Friend

“a friend in need is a friend indeed”

A friend is a person who cares about you and cares about you and you care about them. Friends share lots of fun but sometimes when friends fight it is not very nice. For example if you are being bullied your friend will defend you, that is what a friend is and you should also defend them. When friends disagree they should talk about their conflict together to see what went wrong and why it happened and how you can prevent it from happening again if there is something you are not liking  you should talk about it to your friend. Sometimes jealousy can wreck a relationship very easily effortlessly, or even one sentence or even word can separate two best friends and never speak again to each other. But to me friends a big part of people’s lives if there was no friends it would just plain boring.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:37 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

A friend in need is a friend indeed, fiends have fun together; they behave in a good way with each other and other people. When friends disagree they won’t like each other, but after some time they apologize and become friends again, but when your friends tell you to do bad things for example, tell you to try drugs you should end that relationship with them immediately. A friend should not lie to you and joke in a rude way.

For example if your family in a mean way then he is not a true friend. A friend should defend you and not pretend to be your friend to know your secrets to tell them to someone else. When a friend is in trouble, you should defend him and you should not tell him I am not your friend for a bad reason, and when he is sick you should visit him. A friend should be trustworthy respectful, kind and honest.    

Some of the characteristic traits I would like to find in a friend are loyalty and respect. I would like a friend who is loyal to me because a true friend is honest and does not talk about you behind your back. A loyal friend would always tell the truth and not be afraid to do so. A respectful friend should accept the way you and their selves differ from each other, such as the way you think. A respectful friend accepts you the way you are, ‘Happiness can exist only in acceptance’.

A true friend is always there for you for example, when you are sick, they would call to ask about you, or if you are sad, joke with you to cheer you up. A true friend should always be empathetic, try to give you advice or just tell you what they would do if they were in your situation, ‘A friend’s advice is a lesson in life’.

They should also have a positive attitude towards anything. For example, if you feel discouraged or put down, they will tell you the positive side of things. Friends should also be generous, and share when you are in need of something important. For example, at ACS when a student forgets or loser his or her lunchbox, everyone gives them a bit of food, ‘Sharing is caring’.

A respectable friend should also be able to apologize and forgive. I do not think giving up a really good friendship should be broken because of a silly argument or fight. Whoever had the fight should talk to each other and find a solution to their problem, forgive, and apologize each other, ‘When friends have a fight and they reunite, the relationship is stronger’.

Most importantly, a true friend should not be possessive. I would definitely not be friends with a person who is possessive. This would keep me from having any other friends and probably make me an unsociable person like them. A group of friends is nice but as the saying goes, ‘Two is company, but three is a crowd’.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

A friend

“A friend in need is a friend in deed.”

A friend means to me a lot. A friend means that you can count on them and trust them. We should always help each other.  When they are in problem. We should cooperate together. You know, friendship is a really hard thing. When you are fighting with an enemy, in the end you become best friends with them. We love them just the way they are. We have to treat them with respect so they will treat me back with respect. When we disagree on something, we have to say why we don’t agree on it and then agree on something else. It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be friends anymore. We study, play and talk together about issues. We call each other if they are sick or we want to invite them somewhere. A friend can give you a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand for support. You can depend on your friend a lot. When you are feeling sad or happy, your friend will be there with you. You can teach your friend what they don’t know, and they can teach you too. You shouldn’t say bad words to them because they have feelings too, not only you. In the good times and the bad times, your friend will be there with you forever and ever. We have to know who our friend is and how long have he been our friend.  If we don’t have a friend, we will be lonely, sad and helpless. Your friends can help you in projects. You can have many friends, but maximum 1 or 2 best friends.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

One of the most important things in life is friendship, when you need help; your friend is there, when you can't solve a problem; your friend is there, when you need someone so you can spill out what you have inside you and talk to him so he can help you; a friend is there, well," a friend in need, is a friend indeed!"

A friend should be trustworthy so we can tell secrets to them and spill what we have inside us.

A friend should always be honest with you in times when you need help, he should tell you what he thinks is better and not what other people say.

A friend should always be on your side supporting you and leading you to the right track.

A friend should never turn his back to his friend, and backstab him by getting another friend and telling him your secrets.

If someone has a doubt, he should take his friends advice and see what he thinks about it.

"A friend is one who walks in, when the world walks out"

A friend:

“A friend in need is a friend indeed.”A friend is a kind, helpful, honest and caring person. Friends play, hang with each other, have parties, and sleep over. Friends behave like brothers, they care for each other, and they share secrets, and help each other. Friends are kind and helpful to other people. They stick to each other if other people treat them bad. When friends disagree they will always find ways to agree on. Like Nizar and Farouk they don’t agree on everything but in the end they will agree on something that’s why they are good friends.    

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

A friend

A friend in need is a friend in deed.

Friends are really important to life in many different ways like when you really need help ,a friend helps you it means she’s a true friend. Friends are meant to be respectful, tolerant and even patient with each other.

To become a friend with someone you should be good to her, invite her to your house, and play with her. Sometimes friends disagree but it does not mean they are not friends any more it means that they disagree because everyone has his own opinion .At the end they will apologize and become friends again.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

Friends

To me a friend should be honest, kind but not too kind; he should respect others and should definitely never ever use foul language because it is the thing that I detest the most. He should also not be rough while playing or shouldn’t harm anyone with his words.

Honest so other people will believe him and so he will be trustworthy. In my opinion so I can always believe him and I am always able to tell him special secrets. He should also not spread rumors that are not true.

Kind so other people will be kind to him. I hope he is not mean and selfish so maybe he and my other friends and I will be able to share some things with each other. Not only kind but should not use foul language.

Foul language may be able to harm someone or will actually insult his or her family. It may be able to reach a destination where some words may harm you a lot that you will never speak to him or her as well. It is also quite rude which brings us to respect.

Respect is very important in friendship it is what keeps friends together or does not separate them apart. You should always respect your friend or treat him the way your parents treat you. One day if you have any problems that you are facing your friend will always is there to support you help you or comfort you.