Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

about me

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by A

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today it hailed during class and it was loud! So we went down to a bigger window and we got to look out of it and there was a puddle from where it came in. Then our teacher went outside to get some of the hail.

Hi,my name is Adrianna.And I am going to tell you some stuff about the MAP TEST for example what we are going to be doing and how you get to do it.

what you have to do!

Well first you have to do the map test and you have to be in third and up to do this.And when you are done with the map test you will go somewhere that is really fun and your teachers will go with you that are teaching that grade.

How you get to go!

This is how you get to go to the exicting place. Well you have to do all the map test ,not be abcent,get plenty of sleep,not be tird,listen to the teacher,do all your work that the teachers tell you to do and be pepered.

Well I did all of that so I got to go to the fun spot witch is sacotie scate land!!! I went there yesterday and scated and played games and scated some more.

fun spot,

Adrianna

p.s. hope you go

Hi my name is Adrianna. Me and my class were reading when my teacher got a text saying the mother eagle got hit by an airplane and is dead. So we got on the eagle webcam and they have already taken the three baby eagles and taken them to captivity. But the dad has come back twice.The first thing that he brought back was a fish, then he flew he realized that they were gone so he flew around the nest. Then the second time he flew down he took the fish back and did something with it. I do not know if he had eaten it or what.

love,

Adrianna

P:S: IF YOU WANT TO GO SEE WHAT HAPPENED GO TO NORFOLK, VIRGINIA EAGLE WEBCAM!!!

This is how my Easter started.

We got out of school one day early.Then Thusday nightmy grandma came over to have a big supper and my cousin's came over to then after supper we got to have some icecream.Then Friday we got to have another big supper and my grandma brought her persent's she gave me and my sister almost the same things.the only thing that was different was the sock's and Mckenze got Garfield and Mrs.M&M .And I got Mr.and Mrs. M&M and Betty Boop.Then after that my mom gave all of us some icecream. Then I went home with my grandma then Saturday we went to get my sister and we went out to my aunt's church to have a big Easter hunt,in one of the Easter egg's there is a 1.00 bill and in another egg there is a 5.00 bill.Then Sunday my grandma took us home so she could go to work and then I went to go see my cousin and find some Easter eggs at her house.

FUN EASTER,

ARIANNNA S.

Are you thinking what I am thinking? Well if you are thinking what I'm thinking then you are a really good thinker. If you are not thinking what I am thinking well then just listen.

Well let's go!!! The thing that I was thinking was that we are done with the MAP TEST. I am going to tell you some stuff about the MAP TEST.

What did I have to do to take this test is stay in school,and listen to what the teacher has to tell to you to learn. Then when the test comes you have to pay attention to what the teacher has to say.

So when you have it goodluck!!!

LOVE,

ADRIANNA

Hi my name is Adrianna. On March 25, 2011 me and my class and another 4th grade class went outside and we caught some snow flakes on a cold black piece of paper. This time they were bigger than last time because they were sticking together. We stayed outside for mabe 5 minutes or more. Well we just did that so I am all done!!!

LOVE

ADRIANNNA

What we learned from Mrs. Wiley is when you write your feet need to be on the ground and your back on the back of the chair. When you sit in a chair your feet need to be 90,90,90.

Love,

Adrianna

Hi my name is Adrianna and Ashley came to our school March-9-2011. She came in with her uniform on.But also she came right when we were going to take our spelling test.She brought in cupcakes and soda.Then after she talked about herself the office called and said there was a delivery here and every one started to wonder what it was. Then Ashley's dad went done to go get it and then he came up with...PIZZA and everyone was excited.

So after that we all got to go up at seperate times to go pick out out pizza and the teachers came around to pass out the cupcakes. Then she talked somemore about herself like when she is in the Army. Mrs. Betsy said "How did you get in the Army?" So she said I got all good grades and so the commander said I will pay for it and he did.

Then we all got one big picture with her. Then we all said bye.

That's all I have to say,

Adrianna

Hi my name is Adriannna and this is the time I discovered a lot about electricity.

The first thing I discoverd about in the first class is - What causes objects to become charged? Ok Well you first need a Energy Source,wires and a light with a light on it. Then you would take the Energy Source and take the wires and hook it up with the Energy Source and then on the other side the wires and the light should come on.

The second class that I went to talked about how you would get shocked outside and how you would be safe if you was outside.The way you would get shocked if you did not have any rubber shoes.

What I think Eagle Days will be like!

Like I was saying about Eagle Days I think they can be cold and windy. I also think you will see a few not a lot. But I think it might be muddy out by the river(when we are watching the eagles.)

love,

Adrianna