Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by T

teacher: Michelle Huseman

We just got done looking at hail stones and they were flying out of the sky and our teacher went outside and caught some hail stones.

written by Taylor Minks

It is almost time to get out of school and I can not wait until it is out and school gets out tomrrow.

We are listening to Lewis and Clark music and it sounds wonderful! I am enjoying it! I love the Lewis and Clark music!!

P.S. I luv the Lewis and Clark music!!

Writen by:Taylor Minks!

A teacher from Veterans texted our teacher Ms. Huseman and told us that the mother was struck by an airplane and killed. We were all sad for them all. The baby eagles are in captivity close to the Botanical Gardens

Written by Taylor Minks

Over Easter break I went to my moms and I went to two diffrent towns in MO. The two towns were Columbia and Moberly. When I got to Columbia we went to the ARC. When we got their we went swimming and my mom and sister played ping pong and then the tornato sirens went off. But it was raining and the sun was shining. I went to Moberly and spent the night with my friend Ashley and I went back to my moms house and spent time with them. By: Taylor Minks

What am I going to do this weekend is go to my moms house. She will fill up her kids Easter baskets with lots and lots of Easter candy. My little brother Leon will love all of the chocolate he will get in his Easter basket! Happy Easter!!!!

By Taylor Minks

We just got back from outside because we were catching snowflakes and my partner was Caleb M. The lens we used was the scientific science lens they ues was hand lenes!

p.s Someday your teacher should let you do this!

writen by: Taylor Minks

Article posted March 19, 2011 at 04:21 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 58

Hi, my name is Taylor and I am on Classblogmeister.com I just got back from the Dare Dance. Hope you have FUN!!!!

Taylor Minks

Hi, my name is Taylor. I am watching the West Virginia Eagle webcam and we are wondering if the bald eagle mother is going to lay her third eagle egg. The bald eagle already has two eggs. The bald eagle mother is supposed to lay the third eagle egg. The eagle mother is trying to keep her eggs warm. It has snowed in Norfolk, West Virginia and the eagle mother is laying down on the snowy nest protecting her babies this morning. They said that the eagle mother layed an egg yesterday at 6:00 P.M

By:Taylor Minks

We met Ashley just a few minutes ago. We ate pizza, cupcakes and drinks for us to drink and we talked a lot. When Ashley was in Afganistan she was the one in her tent that had to catch all the mice. She has been in the Air Force for 3 and a half years . Ashley popped in the outside door and all my classmates were very exited to see Ashley.

By Taylor Minks

We had three stations and we would be able to stay in that station for about five minutes. We would move on to the next group and we had name tags. The college girls would show us how to do stuff with Electricity. When wires get hot we would have to be careful with the wires and all the rest of the materials.      

Written by Taylor Minks

The eagles are moving and I think they are good at building their nest. Sometime the female bald eagle will lay her egg and the male and female bald eagle will lay all of their eggs in the nest. It looks like they got some bark off the tree. The time is 9:00 the weather is partly cloudy and a temperature of 38 degrees. The eagles are back and one just flew off the nest and the other one is still on the nest and the time is 10:10.

By:Taylor Minks

The Packers won the Super Bowl. At first the Steelers were winning but the Packers got in the lead. My two brothers and I voted on the Green Bay Packers and about 1 hour later the people said that the Green Bay Packers has won the Super Bowl. The Green Bay Packers were so lucky that the Steelers lost the Super Bowl.

By: Taylor Minks

I think when we go to Clarksville to see Eagles the Eagles will look beautiful because they have a pretty body. I think the Conservation Department are going to talk to us about what the Eagles will do and say to us. Our teacher Ms. Huseman talked to us about if we get any refrrals we don't get to go on the field trip in Clarksville!!

P.S. Someday I hope you can go to Clarksville!!

By Taylor Minks

I played a game called Free Rice and I learned that you can help the people that need help. If you want to go on Free Rice you need to go to onekey.com (kidsafe) and you will be able to choose lots of games. My partner that I played with on Free Rice was Bow.

By Taylor Minks

Hi, I went to Mrs.McGuire's class to see two men come in to talk to us about a Humane Society saving puppies. The dogs mother  was half  beagle but they did not know  what their dads kind was. By Taylor M