Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by T

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Title: Ashley Visit (03/10/11)
Description: Ashley is the soldier my class and the Student Council members have been emailing. She is our Cafeteria Managers daughter. She and her parents visited with us and the Student Council members yesterday. Read my classes views on her visit.

On March 9th Ashley Elmore Mrs.Betsy's daughter came from the Air Force to see her mother and to see Ms.Huseman's class. We all wrote her letters and she wrote back to us.We all where excited to see her in person.Her mom and dad got our class and Student Council pizza, soda and cupcakes!!Then Ashley's mother talked about how she got in the Air Force and how she never got in truble.Now I am going to do all my homework so I can do the job I want to do. Now I see how importent it is to do your work and to keep up in school.

Today I met Ashley. First we asked questions. Then we ate. We still asked questions. When we were eating we listened to Ashley sing. Last we took pictures and I was standing by Ashley. Just Ms.Huseman's class and Student Council kids met Ashley.I hade fun today.I want to do it again.I wanted Ashley to stay with us until school was over. Ashley worked hard in school and I am going to work hard in school. Ashley is my best friend. She had to travel for a long time.

Today we had a special person visit and her name is Ashley Elmore. Ashley and her family brought us pizza and we had cupcakes at school and we had soda.It was fun. Ashley said that she was catching some dangerous people. They had to be in a safe place to put the dangerous people in. She was very nice to us and we were happy to see Ashley when she came. I was hugging her and she said thank you. I said she was cute. We had fun with Ashley today and it took her 24 hours to travel. We made things for Ashley and she said that she liked it and she thanked us and Ms. Huseman. We heard that Ashley was working hard in school and she never got in trouble in her classroom and she never gave up in school and she tried and tried to never give up in her own work and she believed in herself. We were taking pictures of her when she was talking about when she was over there where she lived. We had fun with Ashley Elmore.

Today we had a guest come. Her name is Ashley Elmore. Ashley works at the US Air Force. I met Ashley for the first time because my whole class sent her letters. Ashley told us about the Air Force and we asked questions, we had pizza and soda. We had a great time celebrating Ashley coming to see us. ASHLEY ELMORE THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR SCHOOL.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

We met Ashley just a few minutes ago. We ate pizza, cupcakes and drinks for us to drink and we talked a lot. When Ashley was in Afganistan she was the one in her tent that had to catch all the mice. She has been in the Air Force for 3 and a half years . Ashley popped in the outside door and all my classmates were very exited to see Ashley.

By Taylor Minks

Hi my name is Adrianna and Ashley came to our school March-9-2011. She came in with her uniform on.But also she came right when we were going to take our spelling test.She brought in cupcakes and soda.Then after she talked about herself the office called and said there was a delivery here and every one started to wonder what it was. Then Ashley's dad went done to go get it and then he came up with...PIZZA and everyone was excited.

So after that we all got to go up at seperate times to go pick out out pizza and the teachers came around to pass out the cupcakes. Then she talked somemore about herself like when she is in the Army. Mrs. Betsy said "How did you get in the Army?" So she said I got all good grades and so the commander said I will pay for it and he did.

Then we all got one big picture with her. Then we all said bye.

That's all I have to say,

Adrianna

When Ashley came to the school we did not know she was here until Skylynn said something or we would not know she was here. It was fun when Ashley and her parents where here we got pizza,soda,and cupcakes.They were really good and all of the other student council kids came to our room. Ashley has to serve four years so she can pay them back because the air force paid for her college. Ashley works in Washington, DC

Today Ashley came to visit! Ashley is Mrs.Betsy's daughter. She is in the Air Force, she just left Afghanistan. She likes to sing while playing the ukulele. It took a lot of hard work, she was never bad in school.

Today we met Ashley in person. We ate cupcakes,pizza,and drank soda. We talked and asked questions. Ashley is 25 years old. I will miss Ashley.

Before we met Ashley we e-mailed her. Ashley came at 2:30p.m. and left at 3:00p.m.The Student Council came. Even the Principal came! I like having Ashley at our school!