Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by G

teacher: Michelle Huseman

HAIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! 05/24/11
BAD NEWS! 04/28/11
electric 03/14/11
WAYS TO WRITE 03/14/11
SNOWY DAYS 03/14/11
EAGLE WEB CAM 02/11/11
Free Rice 01/14/11

Hi,this is the 11th of May. Today it rained then my class heard bangs on the window. My taecher looked out side...It was hailing. My teacher went outside and got hail to show us. It was round and wet.

BY:GILLYAN

P.S.Talk to YOU next YEAR=http://=http://!!!

Hi,this is Gillyan my teacher got a message from another teacher and what it said was that the MOTHER eagle in Norfolk, Virginia had been killed. She died because of an airplane.

The eaglets are in captivity.

My class heard that the FATHER eagle came to the nest twice and the second time he came with a fish.Then he came back and took the fish.

My class heard that they might put a camera in where the eaglets are so classes can still see them.

BY:GILLYAN

Hi this is Gillyan and six people came from Hannibal LaGrange University. It was six people from Dr.Lemons class.

In the first group, I learned that electricity makes light. I learned how it feels when it goes through you.

Second Group, I learned to put wire on a battery to make light. I learned to put two wires on the opposite sides of the battery.

Third Group,I learned to put a lot of stuff on a metal thing and see if the light bulb lights up. I put yarn, pencil, nickel, penny, AF, boot, easer, paper clip, cloth, paper plate, and a nail. At the end of the last class we made a model of what we did in class. We had a marshmellow,a tootsie roll and liccorish. The liccorish was the wire,the marshmellow was the light and the tootsie roll was the battery.

BY:GILLYAN

Mrs.Wiley came to the other fourth grade class and taught the fourth graders how to write, how to sit to write, how to put our paper and how to use spaces. Mrs.Wiley also set a timer and if she saw a person sitting in the right position she would give them a treat but at the end she gave everybody that didn't get a treat,a treat.

BY:GILLYAN

Over the weekend I stayed home. I didn't get to go outside because my brother wanted to go outside but it was to cold. Sunday I went to my cousins house because my MOM had to do something on the computer. When she was done we went home but on the way my brother and I slipped on the ramp but it didn't hurt.

BY:GILLYAN

Hi this is Gillyan and I'm watching the eagle cam.I'm wondering why the eagle keeps on fling away?

Does the eagles know your there? Do you know when the nest was first built? Where did the eagles go? Can the nest be much bigger than this

nest? How do you get so close?I think the eagles body temputure is 100.5.

BY:Gillyan

I played Free Rice and you get to play and each time you get a question right you donate 5 grains of rice.You can play at home if you have a computer. Go to google.com or freerice.com.

BY:Gillyan