Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by D

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today, it hailed when I was reading. The hail sounded like popcorn. I saw a big one like thump. Mrs. Huseman picked up three hail stones. They were big ones too. The stones feel like ice cubes.

Today I went to Scotties Skateland. Third, fourth and fifth graders went to Scotties Skateland. I had fun with my freinds. I rode the bumper cars, lazer tag, rode motorcycles,and skated with my friends.It was the best day this year.

Sincerely,

Dezmond Jones

In Norfolk, Virgina the mom eagle got struck by an airplane.The dad was flying above the trees. It was a sad thing. This was 23 hours ago and the eaglets were in the nest. The people took the eaglets to a safe place.

LOVE,

Dezmond

What I did over Easter is get candy. I found eggs and I would have found the most but we only got ten. I played football in my yard. I played my brothers xbox 360. I played basketball, football, and shooting games. My nephew came over to my house and I helped him find Easter eggs.

Sincerely,

Dezmond

I loved the map test I did well. I checked over it and changed the answers if the answers were wrong.I am celebrating Easter at my grandpa's.We are going to find eggs. I am going to get the most eggs in my family. I love Easter and I love doing it with my family and my friends. Easter is my second favorite Holiday. My nephews birthday was yesterday and we are celebrating it on Easter.

First group, I learned that electricity makes light.I learned how it feels when it goes through you. Second group, I learned to put wire on a battery to make light. I learned to put two wires on the opposite side of the battery. Third group, I learned to put a lot of stuff on a metal thing and see if the light bulb lights up.I put a yarn, pencil, nickel, pennie, AF, boot, easer, paper clip, cloth, paper plate, and a nail.

I love free rice.I learned from free rice that if you get an answer right you get a harder question. If you get the answer wrong you get an easier one to answer.Free rice is very fun and if you play it you will think it is fun.If you have a computer at home you can type onekey.com and type in Free Rice then it will take you to Free Rice. When you play it and you get the answer right you get 10 Graims of Rice all the way to 900.

I liked that story.It was great.I saw people looking at the water buffalo.The water buffalo was only five years old.The water buffalos' name is Little Longhorn. I liked the water buffalo.The water buffalo was going to someone poor.The water buffalo was in China in a small town.I liked the name because it is a good name. Mrs.Huseman's class two years ago got two goats and one went to Haiti and one went to Malawi .