Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by K

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Hi it's me Kennedy. I got some bad news to tell you about the mom eagle. The mom eagle got hit by an airplane. That is so sad. But the three baby eagles are fine they are going to the Wildlife Center. They didn't take the father. I just found out. That is so sad.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi it's Kennedy. I am going to tell you about the flood by Ely street. It happend beause it raind too much and I think water pushed it to the street that made it flood. I went through it and it was not cool and it was not that deep like 3 feet or 4 feet or 2 feet. That's what happend today and I forgot HAPPY EASTER !

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi this is Kennedy again. Today I looked for a snowflake and we looked with magnifying glasses. They were amazing and it was so, so, so, so, cold outside. I stuck out my tongue and I caught a snowflake. MRS. HUSEMAN took a picture of me with MRS. MC GUIRE. I had a great time today so, goooodbye!

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Today we had a guest come. Her name is Ashley Elmore. Ashley works at the US Air Force. I met Ashley for the first time because my whole class sent her letters. Ashley told us about the Air Force and we asked questions, we had pizza and soda. We had a great time celebrating Ashley coming to see us. ASHLEY ELMORE THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR SCHOOL.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi people that is looking at my blog. I learned today is about electricity. You know that you get a light, a battery and get wires and hook them togther, you got a light. I had a great time. You can't put a rubber boot with the stuff I told you about. I learned that you can put a flash light put it togther with the wires and make a light. Now I am here at school writting about it. So goodbye for now.

by KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi my name is Kennedy Gauch. I am going to tell you about some eagle facts.The facts are that the scientific name for the bald eagle is haliaeetus leacocephulus. The eyesight has a sharpness 5 times a persons with prefect vision. Feathers have a hair and nail, made of keratin. The bald eagle talon has a strong and sharp claws. All birds of prey use their feet for killing. There are 2,000 eagles migrating. The eagle nest looks like sticks, old grass and pinecones. I think that they keep on killing the eagles but now they stop killing the animals.

byKennedy Gauch

I think that it wll be like outside. It wll be cold outside and snowy it is winter time outside. I do not like winter time. It wll be good watching the eagles flying around.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

I saw a movie about buying a water buffalo and giving it to a poor family in China. I think that they needed a water buffalo. I am happy for that family because they needed a water buffalo because they are poor.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi my name is Kennedy Gauch. I went on Google and I made a coffee shop and I named my coffee shop THE MUG SHOP. I like my coffee shop because I made it with my friend Holly Crim.

by Kennedy Gauch

I liked that you came to our scool so that we lean

how to care of our pets more. I liked the puppy

that you take care of. Thank you for coming to our scool.

by KENNDEY Gauch