Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2010-11

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by S

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Title: Mother Eagle Killed in Norfolk, Virginia (04/28/11)
Description: Please write about your feelings on the death of the Mother Eagle in Norfolk, Virginia.

Today Miss Huseman told us that in Norfolk, Virginia the mother eagle had died yesterday at 8:30a.m. or 8:45a.m. Our class was so sad that we were tearing up. Now the daddy is very sad but the babies are in captivity.I hope daddy will feel better again :(

The female eagle was killed by an airplane. The three eaglets are in captivity now.The dad is going to find a female eagle.I feel sad for her.God please take care of her. I wish she didn't die. I will pray for her. It is too sad for me. My family will be sad too.I will never forget mother eagle.The mother will miss her three kids.I hope the kids won't forget there mother.I almost cried.

Hi it's me Kennedy. I got some bad news to tell you about the mom eagle. The mom eagle got hit by an airplane. That is so sad. But the three baby eagles are fine they are going to the Wildlife Center. They didn't take the father. I just found out. That is so sad.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

April 26, 2011 a mother eagle was hit by an airplane and we are trying to donate money for her.She was a famous bald eagle. She had 3 babies and this is her 19th baby. She has been famous for 6 years ever since 2006. Everybody watched her in the nest. Her babies were sent to the Wildlife Center in Virginia. I think they will be fine where they are now. I hope they will take care of them very well. I hope they will be very careful.

Hi my name is Maria and the class just found out that the mother eagle died because of an airplane. Ms. Huseman cried and I'm sad . The day before yesterday is when the mother eagle died. I hope her babies are ok. I'm praying now because birds are my favorite animals. The baby birds are in captivity now but when they are old enough they will let them go. I wonder if she is all right. A lady said that the mother eagle had 19 babies. She had a baby on Superbowl Sunday. Ilove you eagle. Written by Maria Smith

In Norfolk, Virgina the mom eagle got struck by an airplane.The dad was flying above the trees. It was a sad thing. This was 23 hours ago and the eaglets were in the nest. The people took the eaglets to a safe place.

LOVE,

Dezmond

Hi,this is Gillyan my teacher got a message from another teacher and what it said was that the MOTHER eagle in Norfolk, Virginia had been killed. She died because of an airplane.

The eaglets are in captivity.

My class heard that the FATHER eagle came to the nest twice and the second time he came with a fish.Then he came back and took the fish.

My class heard that they might put a camera in where the eaglets are so classes can still see them.

BY:GILLYAN

A teacher from Veterans texted our teacher Ms. Huseman and told us that the mother was struck by an airplane and killed. We were all sad for them all. The baby eagles are in captivity close to the Botanical Gardens

Written by Taylor Minks

Hello its Jaida again and I have bad news about the eagle mother has died by getting hit by an airplane. I think it is just so sad and they took the eaglets to the wildlife center to be feed and cleaned. But now mom die quick and dad is lonely without her in his life. I think he is so sad and mad I guess he wishes she was alive again to love him very much. I can't say nothing now bye.

Love,

JAIDA

ps. Do you want to donate $ 50.00 for the eagletyou can please.

The mother egale died and the eaglets got taken away. When they get older they will take them out in the wild.I wish they can be with there dad but they can't because they will not have there mom or dad there and anything can happen to them like they might fall.

Hi my name is Adrianna. Me and my class were reading when my teacher got a text saying the mother eagle got hit by an airplane and is dead. So we got on the eagle webcam and they have already taken the three baby eagles and taken them to captivity. But the dad has come back twice.The first thing that he brought back was a fish, then he flew he realized that they were gone so he flew around the nest. Then the second time he flew down he took the fish back and did something with it. I do not know if he had eaten it or what.

love,

Adrianna

P:S: IF YOU WANT TO GO SEE WHAT HAPPENED GO TO NORFOLK, VIRGINIA EAGLE WEBCAM!!!

Norfolk, Virgina's webcasted mother eagle died. She got hit by an airplane. Her death was so tragic that Lady Gaga e-mailed.The three eaglets were sent to captivity.It was so sad. I could cry right now.Good bye!

A mother eagle died because it got hit by an airplane. Her eaglets were taken to captivity. Now only the father has the nest. The mother was very protective. The father must be sad that his eaglets are gone. I feel sorry for the famly of eagles.