You might think jealousy led me to write this article; you see when I went to the pep-rally everybody was cheering for him and even shaking his hand. I guess you’re wondering who “he” is; he is the ACS mascot, Sebastian Shehadi. I had the opportunity to interview him to know how it feels to be the ACS mascot.
1. How does it feel to be the ACS knight?
I feel proud and honored.
2. How did you get chosen?
I think I was chosen because I did drama.
3. Is school spirit important to you? Why?
Yes, because it brings the student body together.
4. How does wearing the costume change you?
I don’t feel like me I feel like the knight.
5. What is your favorite part of the job?
Getting photos with people and seeing how excited people get around the knight.
7. Did you want to be ACS mascot?
8. Is being is being the ACS important to you?
“It’s my last year so it feels good to be able to contribute to the community.”
The ACS mascot is more than just a costume; he represents ACS by showing school spirit. The ACS mascot shows us how to represent ACS and inspires us to be proud of ACS.