Copyright (c) 2014 by TN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TN -- Blogmeister

semi blog

5B

by TN

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 203

Darkness was everywhere the stars weren’t shining.

“Dayane Dayane wake up wake up”! We were all screaming the wind blew on my face I was gasping for air.

I looked at my mom but couldn’t look back .saw her shaking! She put her hand on her head and said “TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

My dad carried her with his wet hands and ran to the car.Sudenly my heart started to race I didn’t know exactly why, but I was trying to handle it.What is going to happen to my sister is she going to die? OH! God please help my sister!.

Suddenly I heard her saying “where am I”?

“MOM MOM Dayane woke up!” I yelled. We are taking you to the hospital.

When we arrived to the hospital the nurse brought a wheel chair and rushed directly to the emergency room we followed her.

The doctor took her blood pressure (1) her face turned pale and Dayane wondered what was it? “What is wrong with you people”? She asked .

My brothers took the doctor to another room to talk to him.

The doctor advised her to stay in the hospital for few days. My mom was terrified and so was I! But the doctor told us that there was nothing seriose.Few days later my sister recovered and came back home .

I’ll never forget this traumatic experience in my life!i love my sister and I don’t think I could live without her!!!.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 96

You buy me fresh from the pharmacy which I now I will be used I’d be used. But why did you choose me? Where are you taking me.Why are you separating me from my sisters and brothers. What did I do to you to deserve this destiny .You’re wrapping me around your baby’s butt? NO?!what’s happening to me !He’s peeing on me !No! WHAT IS THIS BLACK SMELLY SOLID THING FALLING ON ME!!?Do not tell me I have to tolerate the smell for an hour. Have a heart please! I’m suffering. OH great now you throw me in the garbage and the smell gets worse with tissues all over me I am full of vegetable but why did you do this to me NOOO!!!!Wait what am I seeing No please let my little sister go no do not wrap her around the baby!!.The baby slept so my sister slept with no poo or pee. But suddenly I see something black the same thing I saw but no hers it is black and watery .NOOOOO GOD HELP US BOTH.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 95

It made me remember the trip to ramlieah because my dad said if I didn’t go to ramlieh he would give me something. I knew what it was but I can’t tell you it something private. So atlas I took my decision I am going to stay in Beirut. I did go shopping. At night I was crying. I didn’t know if I did the right decision.i was asking myself if I did the right decision.

Here the author didn’t know which road should did he want to choose.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 09:59 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 90

I chose this symbol because: every petal of a flower holds a component of culture if one peatl falls your culture is dead so keeping your flower safe is like keeping your flower in a book.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 94

Der Al-kamar i couldnt decide from a week ago but i said im going.My expectations are to sit next to the fire and sing all night long hiking (Not much as a fan)but it will be fun.Sleeping in the tents whispering so no onen would hear us.I cant wait to go tomorow wish me good luck.

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment (4) • Reads 112

I love my mom I'm really close to her.

Lebanon's capital city is Beirut.

I love chicken burger.

LA is in America.

L love razzan.

I love Alexandra's muffins.

Miss Richani is my teacher.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:09 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 70

I think that the story has a lot of details and that's why I liked the story. What is Rob going to tell his dad about what Mr. Phelmer told him that he cant stay in school until this rash goes?is Sistine and rob going to be friends cause i feel they will be friends.the best part of the book is when Mr. Phelmer told Rob to stay home because he had a rash and Rob was happy cause he wanted to draw his Tiger. Is Rob's dad going to be a kind with Rob and wont slap him whenever he cries? Did Rob ever cry with out his dad knowing?

I love to read and my favorit book is sheila the great.I love to eat the african food foufou . i love my mom so much im really close to her.i love to practice ballet its a pleasure for you that you have read my semi blog