Copyright (c) 2014 by JMK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JMK -- Blogmeister

Boogi Blog Party

5D

by JMK

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 149

When a stranger came to our Jafrican country, we greeted and welcomed him with baskets of food and introduced to our land. He decided to stay since we were so humble and kind. By mid night he crept into our farm and tried to steal our crops but I noticed him walking to our farm so I fallowed him. When I saw ripping the vegetables from the ground knew it was the thief Nour from River Island. Before he ripped out another vegetable from the ground, I punched him and took him to the Jafrican jail.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 77

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 85

Countries have deferent kinds of food because of their climax resources and sometimes their religion. For example Africa is famous for bananas because it is considered a delicacy, it is used in many African dishes and is grown there because of the tropical resources and the hot climate.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:24 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

We were having dinner in Ramlieh and by the looks of it the beef and potatoes looked disgusting, but you know what they say “don’t judge a book by its cover.’’, so I tried it. When I put the beef and potatoes into my mouth there was a burst of flavors! The beef was so juicy, tender and succulent and the potatoes were so well seasoned and moist. I was in shock that it was going to taste so delicious that I wanted even more. I learned that you should never judge anything by its cover except art and other stuff like that.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT+2 • comment (3) • Reads 80

I picked the tree for the culture image because just like cultures all trees are different.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 03:00 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 123

It was a crisp frosty night. Four young boys were camping in a small tent, telling scary stories. As they were telling scary stories they could feel the frightening chill crawl up their spines. They could imagine the enormous, vicious, monster in their head. They could hear the scary sounds tingling in their ears. They could smell the disgusting odor of the foul beast. Then they all fell asleep soundless having dreadful nightmares.

The End

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 03:19 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 93

When we arrived to Dar el, kamar my stomach was jumping up and down in excitement. I couldn’t wait to do all the fun activities, like the bon fire, the hike, and the scary stories. Once we reached down we sat on the lunch table. The teachers gave us tirimuso sandwiches for a snack. Then we went to a field and played games . After the games we set up the tents then went on a four mile hike .When the hike was over we came back to the campus, ate pasta, and watched the sunset then slept. My campmates and me couldn’t sleep so we told scary stories. In the morning we woke up ate

I like video games especialy '' CALL OF DUTY'', It rules! My favorite companian is my dog Diego. I play soccer and practicing how to play the guitar.I also like toparty and let loose.