Copyright (c) 2014 by RA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RA -- Blogmeister

Ryan's Ocean of Words

5D

by RA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 147

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 92

If there was a stranger in mountania I would ask him some questions and see if they were reasonable if they were reasonable answers I would treat him normally till I gain trust then I would be nice to him but if he was from another settlement that’s another story. If they are from a friendly settlement I would treat him nicely and give him food and shelter but if he was from an enemy settlement I would take him hostage. If he wanted to stay and I gained his trust I would allow him to live in mountania but if he was not trust worthy I would of course not allow him to live in our settlement or if he was from an enemy settlement like jafrican I would never allow him to live in our settlement and I am sure that my fellow villagers would agree. But if they were from an enemy settlement yet looked trust worthy I would ask him questions but only if he looked trust worthy.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 73

I think the reason that certain places have special foods because their resources their historic reasons and religion. For example Lebanon makes food with no pork because most are Muslim. I have another example like Scotland is really close to the sea so they get a lot of fish. I have one more example they Norway don’t grow much crops because it is really cold. Those are my reasons!

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:36 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 70

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:30 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 90

As I touched the milk white snow I felt my bare hands freeze like dried ice. I closed my eyes to focus on bringing hot warm blood to my freezing hands. I opened my eyes to see my hand the shade of a clear light blue sea. I had at the same time I heard the sweet warm chirp of a bird they’re mocking me I thought. As I flipped the small snow ball that would complete abou Ali. The snow ball was going to be the head of me and my friend’s snow man. I lifted the snow ball and placed the ball on top. “Let’s make him an arguileh!” said Aneese “Come on!” I said back.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 02:51 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 91

I picked the shape of a tree because I thought it would be nice for it to be like the tree of culture. Thanks for listening to what I have to say.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 08:36 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 69

I am writing this article so students are happy with our school in order to celebrate what our school has accomplished. I also want students attend what their school has made. In order to help students know how many amazing things our school has paid for and accomplished in the past and present here are the things I want to know:

What is the biggest event in ACS?

What is the hardest thing to do in a big event?

How long did it take to prepare some of the biggest events?

What are some of the many big changes from then and now?

How long did it take to prepare an event back then?

How many people do you have to get to pull off an event?

How much money does it take to work out an event?

How many big events were canceled?

How were the big events back then?

What was the main attraction of the events back then?

Guess who will give the answers to you? Me, Ryan! First, you should know what the biggest event is: it’s the pep rally. What do you think is the hardest thing to do in a big event? Dr.Damon thinks the hardest thing to do is to work out the details. Can you believe that it takes eight months to prepare an event? Dr.Damon also said that there is a difference from when the school started till now; nowadays we have more student volunteers, so thank them too. Not all events worked out, two events was canceled one due to rain. Do you know how many people must attend the event to pay the bills? At least 1,500 people and 12 employees to organize it. Do you know how much money it takes? It takes $50,000 max to organize it. There is another difference from when Dr.Damon started till now, it is that there are a lot more events from now. Dr.Damon also told me that he thinks the main attraction is being together.

Thanks for reading my article.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 02:52 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 92

As the sun sinks into the sea and dark falls, Coach Wissam screams, “Go to your tents!” The smell of nature fills my nostrils. I nagged in my mind that I am not tired. I saw nothing but darkness. I ran over to my leaf green tent as I felt my back touch the soft thing on top of the tent ground: my sleeping bag. All I saw was a crowded tent full of sleeping bags till my roommates came in the tent. I lay on my sleeping bag till I heard a small whisper from another tent. Chaos started after one whisper. BOOM! Everyone started talking and using their camera. I thought it couldn’t get any worse, but it did get worse. People started going out of their tent. Then I heard louder voices, and the sound of people echoed in my ear. All the teachers heard us talking; we woke up most of the teachers there. I think we all felt a shock of fright when we heard wolves howl. We stayed up all night long.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:43 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 101

Hello blog viewers, I am going to tell you a story about where I was on Monday and Tuesday. I went CAMPING with my class! I can’t tell you everything so I am going to tell you one part of this trip.

It was at night, all of us were getting ready to sleep. As the two teachers left, we slowly started to whisper, then we started to talk, then we heard loud voices. We heard people getting out of their tents, and one of my tent mates left the tent. The others didn’t, and I refused to leave the tent, so we started to talk. We looked out the tent door and we saw that everyone was outside of their tents. Then I saw a teacher come flashing his light around. We all ran and pretended to sleep, he told us to whisper. We all waited a while then everyone got out their tents. One of my tent mates left the tent then the same teacher came and slept on the bench near the tents we waited till he woke up and left. Then we heard something about being drunk because other people ate something with 2% alcohol. We stayed up all night and we heard wolves howl. A lot of teachers came but we never got caught. That’s it.

I am in fifth grade. I like fifth grade. It's one of the most fun grades I have been in. I also have one of the best techers in the school.