Copyright (c) 2014 by AA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AA -- Blogmeister

The Best Blog-

by AA teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Presidential Qualities

Do you want a leader who bribes you to vote for them, who lies to you about politics, who starves his or her people, and puts his or her people in danger for their own selfish reasons? Well if you want a leader like that, you should vote for a dictator. A good leader should be honest and calm, to calm down his or her people when threatened by enemies. A president should be honest and transparent about politics. They should be determined to their work and people, so they can get a job done before they get a new one, they should provide at least half of their people’s needs so they don’t starve. They should be kind so they can get kindness in return which might help them get a vision of the upcoming days. Being a leader is not about having power or how rich you are, or if you are self-centered, but it’s about serving the community, and listening to their people, giving them the freedom to express themselves freely and openly. Be smart! Choose the leader who opens new schools to the poor or underprivileged instead of putting them in prison or jails.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:42 AM • comment • Reads 96 • see all articles

I love reading, especially on a kindle, I love writing poetry, I am very good at climbing and sword figthting, my favorite possesion is my awesome baby sister who is two years old!