Copyright (c) 2014 by LS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LS -- Blogmeister

Blue Marble

by LS teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

I am interviewing 8th grader, Lara Sabra because she has been in ACS for a long time! I wanted to know some things about her opinion regarding Elementary School, Middle School, and her going to High School next year. Here are some questions….

How were your elementary years?

They were really good years for me. I enjoyed them very much because the work was very easy.

How was your first year in Middle School?

It was scary because they were a lot of older kids, and the work was harder than before.

How is Middle School overall?

It is a good experience, and I’m sort of sad to leave it next year.

Which do you like more, Elementary or Middle School?

I like Elementary more.

Why do you like Elementary more?

I like it more because it was easier and we had fun during school.

How do you feel about going to High School?

I feel nervous and excited, because I’m starting High School and again I’m going to be the youngest one because 9th grade is the lowest grade in High School, and excited because I’m starting a new division.

Now I know what it will feel like going to Middle School and High School. I feel excited and scared at the same time; I know the first year in Middle School will be unforgettable.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 09:49 AM • comment (2) • Reads 135 • see all articles

Hi. I'm Blue Marble. My hobby is reading. I love music. I love JA.