Copyright (c) 2014 by AM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AM -- Blogmeister

Aya!!!:):)-

by AM teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Persuasive Letter
Dear Miss Sandra,

Can I take your permission to travel to Turkey and go to space camp? This will make us smarter and this will widen our horizon.

The first reason I think we should travel is because we are learning about culture so if we travel we will get to learn about different culture like the different clothes they wear, the different food they eat, and the different religion they have…and more this will help us with our education.

The second reason is the students will cooperate with each other and have fun at the same time. Students will be more in depended. The students will also be more responsible in taking care of their things like money, clothes, handbags, jewelry… and more. The children will practice following their team or teachers and following the rules.

The third reason and final reason is because we are learning about landmark and landforms we would get a better view and explanation of the landmarks and landforms in the other countries.

In all these paragraphs what I am trying to say is that traveling will help us with our education and learning about culture, independence and responsibility, also landmarks and landforms. Also in this way we will have new experiences!!

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 01:12 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

My name is Aya. I am in 5th grade. i am 10 years old. i have one brother and two houses.