Copyright (c) 2014 by ZEK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ZEK -- Blogmeister

Wayne Ronney

5B

by ZEK

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 09:09 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 205

You always find Light in the dark

You always find Water in a fire

You always find the Sun in rain

You always find Home when you’re lost

You always find Food when you’re starving

You always find Air when you’re suffocating

You always find a Solution to a problem

You always find a Cure when you’re sick

You always find Excitement when you’re bored

You have to look and search for a solution

When there is something wrong

It might take a while

But there is always hope after distress

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 150

I think men are unappreciative to women because men treat women like their slaves.

First, of all men think that women should only be housewives clean all day and raise their kids while they work. Some men look down at their wives and disrespect them. One time I watched a movie and the husband was treating his wife in a disrespectful manner and treating her like his slave. Others some are really violent and aggressive. The problem is women cannot file a complaint because there is no law to protect them. For example men hit their wives because they don’t follow what their husband’s orders. This is very shocking.

Secondly, men don’t realize that women are just as smart and successful as men. The fact that women couldn’t vote until the 1920’s is outrageous because men are so prejudge mental of women because they think that just because they’re a different gender they think that all the men should work, create, invent and be leaders. While women are at home cleaning all day. Women nowadays are exceeding men in all fields. They’re becoming even better leaders and compete with men constantly.

Lastly, women are multitasking creatures and they succeed. For example they raise their kids, they work nowadays, they clean the house, they educate and do good things for the community and while they do this, men are do one thing at a time and that is just working at the office and that’s why men shouldn’t disrespect women because they can be as good as men.

In conclusion I think men shouldn’t think they’re better because all creatures have potential to succeed in life if they had equal opportunities.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

Through a valley

you make a choice

to rise up the mountain

or to continue forward

Your first thought

is to go up

because it’s the most chosen path

and it’s easier

because in life everybody follows

each other

But in life

you sometimes

have to be unique

and also because sometimes

you got to take the more challenging path

and the reason it’s more challenging

is because in life

you have to make

a difference

and this is one of the biggest challenges.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 09:58 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 71

I chose a musical note because every note is a part of culture and when the song finishes culture is complete but the song never ends.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 93

I was shocked, I was really surprised. It was the moment that, I will remember for the rest of my life. Sitting above beautiful dark wood sitting on my Mom’s chair. I answered my cousin yes who was on the other side of the line yes I’ll go to Old Trafford with you on the 6th of May.                           

The reason I was so shocked was because my cousin and Uncle Mohammad had offered my dad and I an invitation go to Old Trafford (The stadium of Manchester United), to watch Man U vs. Chelsea on the 8th of May. This game was very important because it would decide who’s going to win tittle for the premier league. This generous offer from my uncle impressed me because he got us V.I.P tickets.                                

We stayed in London for a couple of days before we took the flight to Manchester. We stayed at a lovely hotel near one of the biggest and best known parks in England “Hyde Park”.  It had beautiful trees, a huge lake and best of all is that you can feed the squirrels. We were also facing a huge department store named Harrods. I loved it. It has lovely clothes, the best food and the best candy ever it had about 5 floors with beautiful marble flooring.         

Every night we went to dinner. In London we went to fascinating restaurants called Koi and Nobu. I enjoyed the food especially the fried beef. I could smell the grease roaring from the pan. It sizzled into my nose and I felt like I was in heaven.              

The next day I felt awesome, the wind was coming on my face with the slim cool London breeze. My heart pumping and I knew that today was the day where my dream will come true. I’ll say it in six words. “I am going to Old Trafford!”

We left to Manchester at about 11:30 because the flight was only 30 minutes and the game started at 4:00. When we arrived I was stunned. I had seen the stadium on TV but not in real life and it was much clearer. The stadium intrigued me with its multiple wonderful colors. Especially in big red that letters that said “Welcome to Old Trafford”.                    

The stadium tour guide took us around because we were V.I.P guests. They were very polite and they carried our bags when we were shopping in the megastore and they even gave us gifts, mugs where the team’s name were engraved on the mugs.

We took a lot of pictures because it was the first time I had been there and I wanted to remember it. Finally when we finished with touring the stadium, they took us to the café because we were to meet with the head of Manchester United sponsorships. But before we met him we saw a former Manchester United player named Gary Palister. It was a real honor to meet him we even took a picture with him. Later few minutes before the match we also met Fabio Cappello the England manger. Because I was under shock meeting these important figures in a very short period of time and my heart was pounding fast, speechless, I could speak few words” Will you sign my magazine Mr.Cappello? With an Italian accent he said, yes! “Defiantly!” I couldn’t contain my happiness, so I screamed! “Wow!” 

Finally it was match time. I took a seat but I felt I was soaring with joy. This game was so important because if my favorite team wins the tittle, my dream will come true. So the game kicked off. It was only 36 seconds on the watch when united hit the back of the net. The whole stadium erupted with joy I jumped out of my chair; my blood was circulating like 1000 miles pure hour through my heart. I was screaming and jumping like I have never done before. I almost went deaf because there was so much noise in my ear. About 22 minutes later we had a corner. Man United took it short then they crossed it up to Man United’s captain who scored with a header and once again the stadium erupted with joy. After that no goals were scored except when Chelsea got one back with 20 minutes to go make it 2-1. But it didn’t matter because my favorite team won that day and they eventually won the title. Instantly we left the stadium because we didn’t want to get stuck in traffic. I can’t find the right words to describe my feelings at the time. It’s more than happiness.  I’ll never forget that day. It will leave an imprint on my soul that years won’t even be able to wash it away. My uncle, “ I’ll never ever forget your favor.”

Article posted December 20, 2011 at 02:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 67

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 111

“Oww Oww.” “Why do you keep punching me?” My heart is full of rage and misery. “They take their anger out on me.” “As if it is my fault they’re mad.” “It’s not my fault if they did badly in school, it’s not my fault they have fights with their friends and it’s not my fault when they’re mad with their parent’s.” “So why do they always punch me throw me around and even kick me?” “All night their heads just lay on me, it’s like someone just sitting on you all night.” “They don’t even give me a chance to breath.” “Sometimes if feel like I need to be hospitalized because their heads just lay on me for a long period of time.” “The worst is when they have pillow fights.” They scream and hit.” “It hurts me so much I wish they could understand me.” “The only good part of my day is in the afternoon, where I could maybe have a nice chat with the bed.” Sometimes I tell him about the pain I felt when they separated me from my family.” “The worst part of my life is when they put me in the washing machine. I hate it just goes round and round and then I start to become dizzy. I fell like throwing my guts out. The worst of all is when they say I’m too old to be used. They toss me in the garbage. Cans with smelly vegetables and toilet papers. I ask myself what I have I done to deserve this?

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 01:13 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 109

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 09:44 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 96

Do you want a president who is rude, bossy and will let your country down? Well if don’t want one, them of who you want to vote before your country turns into a down falling spiral. There are many qualities to being a good president and if you don’t have at least five of them you should not be a president. One if the most important qualities is to be honest. The reason being honest is so important is because if you need help you need to tell them the truth and tell them how they can help and they will respect you. You need to be determined. Being determined is basically when you make a promise your people that you need make sure that promise will happen for sure. As a president you have to be respectful. Being respectful is really important because being respectful is when people are talking to, you have to listen, to their needs and make sure that your always being polite to people. Being responsible is really important especially as a president because being responsible means that you need to be on time, protect anything that might be valuable and if you let your country down you are held responsible. Being attentive is not so difficult but you always need to remember to do it. You need to be attentive to everybody. Your governs, secretaries, other leaders in other countries and also your people. Because all of these people could have good ideas. Finally as a president you need to be problem solving, you need to solve problems peacefully, have good relationship with neighboring countries. You need to find out a smart way to resolve the problem, so your country will be safe from and danger. All these qualities should be embedded in the president I’m choosing or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 106

Instead of going camping I'm going to Dubai because I have a house there and it will be the last time I'm going to the house because we're selling it. When I go to Dubai, I'm expecting to have a very fun time. One of the first things I expect to see one of my best friend Noah. We love to play PlayStation, soccer and watching TV. Because we're selling the house I'm going to sort out a lot of stuff, like I'm going to try a lot of clothes on and pack books, clothes and basically every thing we need. Finally after all that sorting out I might go to one of the biggest malls in the world called Dubai Mall.