Copyright (c) 2014 by AD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AD -- Blogmeister

Aymen -

by AD teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 09:53 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 183

From Drop Box

This is a cell drawing we drew in class. One is a plant cell the other is a animal cell. I learned that there are things in cells called organelles that help the cell function.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 09:59 AM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 108

I didn't go to Ramlieh so I stayed at home. At home I played video games and watchecd T.V. I also made a small video made out of pictures I took with my webcam.

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 104

CAMERA

Written by Aymen © November 2011

So much depends                                                                      

Upon

A blue camera

Saving

All of my

Memories

To look back

at

I chose this poem because I love photography. Inspired by William Carlos Williams.

AUTUMN TREES

Written by Aymen © November 2011

So much depends

Upon

The autumn changing

Leaves

Orange, yellow and

Green

How lovely and

Beautiful

I chose this poem because when I went to arz I saw these really nice trees. Inspired by William Carlos Williams.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 101

Accident

An Assisted Personal Narrative Written by Aymen © October 2011

I walked down the stairs. The loud noise of students talking filled my ears. The teacher in charge of dismissal called my name. The day ended as it had started, being driven to another location. I got out of the gate and walked with my driver. I could see cars parked and parents and drivers waiting for a child. I reached my car and found my brother, Ahmed (as usual) and his friend. I sat in the back seat. All was fine, until Ahmed got out of the passenger seat and moved to the driver’s seat.

Ahmed stepped on the gas pedal and went off. He drove carefully and smoothly and it kind of felt like my driver was driving. He glided down the street and made an easy right. He went on and on until he reached a U-turn. All of this could have been avoided if only he went to driving school and if my mother were in town. Anyway, he reached the U-turn and, well, took it. However there was another car going by. Ahmed drove on and the car made a small shake and our headlight clipped with the other car. And Ahmed, if you’re reading this, we live in reality, not in GTA.

The driver of the other car got out and started speaking in rapid Arabic. My brother and driver got out to talk and reason with the person who was about to erupt with anger. But it seemed he was contradicting them. My jaw dropped down in shock and a question that vibrated rapidly in my mind was, “What just happened?!”

We arrived home with the furious driver tailing us. Ahmed was in shock and fear. Well, in the end we paid about $200 for the guy’s car and I learned never to enter a car with my brother in the driver’s seat.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 98

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:09 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 93

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 98

We went camping on Monday.  Sleeping was pretty hard judging that there were bugs everywhere and we were sleeping in a tent with 2 people (3 in all) and people getting up at 4 in the morning to “talk”. However, we managed. Day 2 in camping was not one of my greatest days. I fell about three times and scratched my knee.  We arrived at school at about 12 ‘o’ clock and dismissed at around 1 ‘o’ clock.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 03:42 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 86

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM GMT+2 • comment (11) • Reads 130

I like taking pictures and editing them on my computer

I am a big fan of Harry Potter

I like to read

I like Garfield comics

My 5th grade teacher taught my brother and sister

Article posted March 4, 2011 at 02:34 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 99

I like to read Garfield comics, I am a Big fan of Harry Potter and I like taking pictures.