Copyright (c) 2014 by RD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RD -- Blogmeister

Robin

5B

by RD

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 09:08 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 123

I had a bad hair day because I didn’t brush my hair today

It doesn’t just happen on Thursdays but happens every single day.

So I went to my hair dresser that day.

To tell him my hair is a size of a sleigh.

I told him to cut my hair short and short but then I ended up bald.

When I looked in a mirror I saw a stranger staring at me.

But guess what it was actually me.

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 81

The poem is about how sometimes in life there will not be luck. For example, there are two roads and you want to decide on which road to choose, maybe it will change your life. Like the road that may never end, it might be that you will never come back to these diverted roads and take the other one. The road you have chosen could be a road less traveled by. I would just go with what my heart tells me to do. You should never hesitate; just think really well of what you are going to do. Imagine the consequences of your decisions, and then decide on what to choose.

A choice I had to make in my life was when I went to the game store and wanted two games. I was completely hesitating but you should never hesitate, so I went with what my heart told me to do without any interference from my friends. I just believed what my heart told me to do. Later in life I will have bigger decisions, so I have to think about it from now.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:49 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 76

Have you ever seen a person Police Station in one hour? Well I did. My heart was racing while waiting for my present. I couldn’t wait for my new Police Station set. Sweat trickled down my face; I was running aimlessly like a tiger from one place to another. My heart was pounding like a water pump. The minute I heard the doorbell “Ding Dong”. I raced to the door when I opened it the surprise was right there waiting to be hugged.

I got a scissors and carefully opened the box. In the box there were nine bags each bag contained a number to know which catalog to use. First, the signs on the entrance. Second, the prison cells, they were so cool the slide open and close. Third, the garages the also slide. Fourth, the Administration Building the main area of the police station. It had a desktops, bug shot area water cooler, coffee maker, two investigation areas, the chiefs officer room that has a TV and a bailing machine for bailing any prisoner. I also bought another set it was a Lego mobile police unit. It had a small prisoner jail in the back of it, the whole car is two pieces inside it sit two people and track down the bad guys in the city, there is a coffee maker and two computers and TV’s and one handcuff. That was the second piece. The first piece is the driver place. So the latch connects the two parts. It also had a motorcycle and a road block and a red sports car for the bad guy. I started playing cops and robbers. It’s good I have a Lego bank so the bad guys reach their goal. Also is good that I have a police station and a mobile police unit track them down and a place to rest in. First the bad guys sneaked out of the police station because they had crowbars under his bed and he broke the toilet open and they escaped down the pipes. I gave one bad guy a sports car and the other bad guy a motorbike and I raced them to the bank. Next the security was sending in the money and the cash with the diamonds the color of them are gold it’s curved with lines like zebra stripes that are transparent. So he emptied them returned he empty bags to his truck and sat for a while. Prisoner 1 the guy with the motorcycle climbed the pipe on the wall and opened the window and fell in the room of money. The safe was closed so he took out his crowbar and broke the precious safe open stole all the money he could and put them in his backpack and jumped in his motorbike and left. Back to prisoner 2 with the sports car had been caught driving the stolen sports car and driving without any license. He got a bug shot and got sent behind bars. Back to prisoner 1 the mobile police unit was chasing him so he started driving recklessly out of nowhere two police cars came driving right at him in the front with their flashing siren and that noise sounded like someone screaming ran right through the sports car drifted to the left. Because he pressed the sport button. So both police cars crashed in each other and exploded. The mobile car was still chasing prisoner 1. He had a device jammer that jammed the police tracker what’s going to happen now a police officer said. The prisoner was driving twice the horsepower of a Lamborghini. Out of nowhere the mobile car blocked his way he crashed right into it police officers they jumped of the car landed on the road and ran. Both cars exploded and caught on fire. Everyone was safe but not the city the bad guy is running away. Get him!!!!

Finally they caught him and called in a transport for the prisoner and the police and got sent to the police station bug shot, behind bars that is how my police station does maybe some people do it another way but this is how I do it. This means I will be a very knowledgeable person for building a building like an engineer.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:40 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

Do you want a friend that is Loyal and passionate? Well choose for the right friend. A good friend should be Trustworthy not backstabbing person because they can tell his friends behind your back about something bad. You should have a friend that empathizes not a selfish person like saying that you can’t play in my game that’s being really selfish. A great friend should be always supportive and tolerant not a bribing person like saying I’ll give you 50 dollars if you steal this person’s money that’s totaling bribing. A best friend should be helpful and respectful not manipulating like if you’re your friends side in a problem then you go to the enemies side that is not good. Always have a friend that is a friend you think in your heart is good not a person that cheats. Like in a summative or formative he starts looking at your paper that is totally bad for his grades. A really good friend should honest because if he is not he will tell you a lie. Courage’s friends should not be a bad friend because he may tell secrets to everyone and that’s not good.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:36 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 66

Would you like a wise and determined president that has a vision of the upcoming future? Well vote for the right one. People should elect a president that is trustworthy towards his citizens and to be a problem solver in order to fix problems. A president should cooperate with the parliament. The good president should be kind and honest to his fellow citizens. Any president should be dignified to fulfill his promises to his people. Presidents should be Courageous, and Knowledgeable to finish his work in time. By: Rami Darwiche.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:32 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 211

Have you ever seen 20 cells just on one slide? Well I did. We lined up in the class it was time. We started walking to the middle school science lab. When we stepped in we met a science teacher. His name was Mr. Simon Barakat. We all greeted him. He started demonstrating how to prepare a slide for an Animal Cell and a Plant Cell. For the Animal Cell, First use a cotton bud, we then put it inside your inner cheek, then start rotating it. Afterwards get our slides and then start rotating it again on the slide, then put a drop of methylene blue on it. Next put the cover slide on it and wait one minute for it to stain. After that slide it in the microscope. Then adjust it if you need help just ask Dr. Simon. I saw lots of cells; I saw the nucleus, and Cell Membrane. The nucleus stood out because it was dark blue. It was very exciting to explore the Cells components under the microscope. Even my friend almost had the same cells but my other friends did not have the same cells. For Plant Cells, Peel a piece of onion layer with the tweezers. Then place it on the slide. Next put a drop of iodine on the slide, then put on the cover slide. After one minute observe the slide under the microscope. The adjust it. Excitedly, we followed the teacher’s instructions. When I looked through the microscope, the cells were colored. I saw the Cell Wall, Cell Membrane, and Nucleus. In the end we wrapped our slides in paper tissues and taped them then left the science lab. At first I predicted that we were going to see the lysosomes, ribosomes, Endoplasmic Reticulum, Chloroplast etc. I have really enjoyed this exiting learning, experiencing trip, because we used the microscope and prepared our own slides. Also because I like science.

Article posted December 20, 2011 at 02:15 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 63

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 01:03 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 60

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 09:45 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 79

Would you like a wise and determined president that has a vision of the upcoming future? Well vote for the right one.  People should elect a president that is trustworthy towards his citizens and to be a problem solver in order to fix problems. A president should cooperate with the parliament. The good president should be kind and honest to his fellow citizens. Any president should be dignified to fulfill his promises to his people. Presidents should be Courage’s, Knowledgeable to finish his work in time.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 09:28 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 166

If Only They Could Speak

I get worn, taken off, worn, and taken off. I’m sick and tired of farting and urine on my fabric. Especially when mothers are potty training their babies. Dears their not ready yet. What is this!? Poop?! No!! I keep on getting dizzy every time I get thrown in the washing machine. With this hot water and detergents that chokes me and gets inside my fabric, I get worn in the most disgusting parts of the body. I envy my under shirt friend. He’s the luckiest of all. I’m suffering I hate myself why did I have to be tortured in such a way? Please stop wearing me or I’ll be extinct. Do not compare me to diapers do not say you’re luckier because we almost have the same fate. There are disposable, but I live longer. Don’t remind me of diarrhea and constipation. I hate when I touch the toilet seat. When people don’t wash their butts after using the toilet seat it’s the most disgusting thing on earth. They should never do that or I’ll suffer my entire life. I hate you people! The worst of all is when I have a hole in me they’ll toss me in the garbage can with rotten vegetables. I wish I was a bird!