Copyright (c) 2014 by NZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NZ -- Blogmeister

Nadim Rox

5A

by NZ

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5A - March Expository Text (03/19/12)

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 01:58 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 46

Many children are failing English. And one of the reasons is: They have to write a “how to…” text. Well they were getting fs. They were grounded. And it was not fair. So I wrote this text to show all the kids how to write a “how to…” text.

First thing you need to build a web. You pick a topic that you know how to do, write, make etc. Then you write down (not in sentences but as bullet points) 3 to 4 steps on how to do your topic. But do not put any not relevant topics. But do not put any not relevant topics.

Then you need to write it all up, with an introduction 3 paragraphs for the body and a cunclution.The intro should be 5 sentences and 4 sentences for all the paragraphs that are in the body, and for the conclusion, 3 sentences. Try not to tell lots about hoe your topic is done. Just introduce your topic.

Lastly, when you’re done writing your text you edit. Check if the body has all the information that’s it needs and not more than it needs. Also check for punctuation. And then make sure that everything fits together as a text.

And that is how you write a “how to...” text. Be ready to get A’s and have your freedom. And get rewarded for doing your best!!

My name is Nadim, I am in grade 5 and I love sports. My favorite sports are soccer, rugby, American football, tennis, skiing, snowboarding, and all the sports you do on water. My favorite subjects are Math, PE, Art, and Science.