Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

A.C

5B

by AC

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5B - Camping Expectations (10/12/11)
Description: Grade 5B is going on a camping trip tomorrow. Here's what they think today.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 225

In Deir al Qammar I think that we are going to hike and build a tent. We will eat and have free time. I think this trip is about cooperation. I hope that we have so much fun

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 68

I expect the Deir Alqamar camping trip to be fun and I think the funest part will be archery. I love archery. I will expect to be really hot. I doubt it will be cold and since we did archery last year I wonder if we will do a new yard skill this year. If we do have a new yard skill, I hope it will be jousting, know it is dangerous but at least we could wear mail or something so it won't hurt as much and shortend spear things because they are really short but I doubt any one can ride and just at the same time. I hope it will be fun and that's an expectation too!

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:58 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 71

I am going camping to Deir Al Qamar at Friday, October 13, 2011, and I expect we are going hiking, and a lot of games. I expect we are going to find a lot of fossils and I want to get a souvenir and to have a lot of fun=http://

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 60

I expect the camping trip be fun like, going camping, having big tents, and making a camp fire. I hope we will have fun. And I am looking forward to play archery because it is very fun and we get to learn how to aim well.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 62

I expect this field trip to be all about nature. The point of this trip is for us to get out and smell some fresh air. So I'm not complaining if we have a a two mile hike or whatever exercises we have to do, it will actually give us a chance to get away from all the traffic and electronics. I expect it to be all natural like hikes and games. I'm extremely ecstatic about this trip. I'm sure we are going to help make food with teachers or enjoy nature. I can't wait=http://=http://!

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 64

I expect a lot of fun and excitement although I am not looking forword to the mountin hike. I hope we have archery and a night fire and I hope we can get a full night of sleep in while we are on the ground in a sleeping bag with only one pillow and I hope nothing bad happens to me while I'm there.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 60

I expect a lot of fun and excitment although I am not looking forword to the mountin hike I hope we have archery and a night fire and I hope we can get a full night of sleep in, while we are on the ground in a sleeping bag with only one pillow and I hope nothing bad happens to me while I'm there.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:52 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 68

I'm really looking forward to go to the camping in Deir El Qamar. We will set up our tents, then eat. After we finish eating we are going for a long hike. We are going to sleep with our friends play activities. We are going to have to cooperate with our friends. The activities might be archery spider web. Making a fire at night and all siting next to it. We are going to learn how to set a fire and how to set tents.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 63

I'm so excited to go to Deir Al Qamar! I know that we are going to have a great time there. Some of the activities that I know we are going to do are hiking, camping, building a fire. I would be looking forward to find an animal over there not a snake or spiders or anything like that but I want to see a kangaroo and a llama (which I know I won’t find there) but the thought counts!

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 74

Instead of going camping I'm going to Dubai because I have a house there and it will be the last time I'm going to the house because we're selling it. When I go to Dubai, I'm expecting to have a very fun time. One of the first things I expect to see one of my best friend Noah. We love to play PlayStation, soccer and watching TV. Because we're selling the house I'm going to sort out a lot of stuff, like I'm going to try a lot of clothes on and pack books, clothes and basically every thing we need. Finally after all that sorting out I might go to one of the biggest malls in the world called Dubai Mall. 

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 67

I expect in the camping trip that I will see some wildlife, sit around a campfire and eat yummy food, sleep in a comfy tent, and get to do archery.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 73

When I go camping to Deir-Al-Qamar I expect that we will go hiking, and that we would have big tents. I think we would do activities and do a small fire. That's what I think will happen I HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN:)

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 01:01 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 59

I expect in Deir Alqamar we won't have a hike and we will have activities. We well eat chicken, sandwiches and more. We will sleep in a big tent. We will have a campfire. They will tell us scary stories. We will sleep at 9:00. The next day we will leave at 11. The bathrooms will be small.There will be 3 people in a tent. The weather will be cold. I hope it will be a nice trip.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:56 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 61

I think that in Deir Al Quamar we will roast marshmallows, hike, craft pottery, shoot bows, and watch a movie.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 71

Tomorrow our class is going camping, we are going to sleep under tents, have 2 or 3 room mates. We're going to go hiking. As usual I am going to bring back a souvenir. It might rain, and some people said its going to snow a bit. I think that's impossible. And as always we are going to sleep in sleeping bags. Oh yeah, we're going to Deir Al Qamar. Wish me luck!!!

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Are You Going Camping

I'm really excited for the camping trip ,but I havn't packed my bag yet

I think were going to have so much fun there I wonder how are tents look like?

I hope we make smores cause i realy like them YUMMY....

I hope we dont go hiking for too long i get tired easily somtimes.

Oh and i cant wait to know who is going to be in the tent with me.

CAN'T WAIT !!

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 70

Der Al-kamar i couldnt decide from a week ago but i said im going.My expectations are to sit next to the fire and sing all night long hiking (Not much as a fan)but it will be fun.Sleeping in the tents whispering so no onen would hear us.I cant wait to go tomorow wish me good luck.

I hate homework I love electronics My favorit food is hamburgers and fries I have a sister and no brother I hate school I hate work