Copyright (c) 2014 by LS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LS -- Blogmeister

The Big Apple-

by LS teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5B - Friendship (10/20/11)
Description: A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 09:40 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 97

Do you want a friend that is Loyal and passionate? Well choose for the right friend. A good friend should be Trustworthy not backstabbing person because they can tell his friends behind your back about something bad. You should have a friend that empathizes not a selfish person like saying that you can’t play in my game that’s being really selfish. A great friend should be always supportive and tolerant not a bribing person like saying I’ll give you 50 dollars if you steal this person’s money that’s totaling bribing. A best friend should be helpful and respectful not manipulating like if you’re your friends side in a problem then you go to the enemies side that is not good. Always have a friend that is a friend you think in your heart is good not a person that cheats. Like in a summative or formative he starts looking at your paper that is totally bad for his grades. A really good friend should honest because if he is not he will tell you a lie. Courage’s friends should not be a bad friend because he may tell secrets to everyone and that’s not good.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 430

JG Nov.3, 2011

A friend in Need is a friend Indeed

Have you ever wondered what kind of friend you should have? Well, you need a friend who is supportive and helpful because, when you need someone to support you, your friend could support and help you. You have to be respectful, responsible, and honest so they could trust you in everything,

If you’re all these qualities, a friend in Need will be your friend indeed!

You shouldn’t be bribing anyone or manipulating anyone because, if you have a friend, they won’t be your friend anymore. You shouldn’t be selfish, a backstabber, fair bystander, empathize or empathy, and you shouldn’t be passionate because everybody will not be your friend.

If you’re all these qualities, your entire friend won’t be your friend anymore!

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

Friendship is: When you’re in trouble and frustrated the friend who stands by your side is a friend indeed.

A friend should have your mutual trust, so that if you tell someone a secret they shouldn’t blow it out to anyone.

A friend should be kind to you so that you can give them kindness in return.

A friend has to be helpful to show that he or she cares.

Honesty is a must between friends. A friend cannot lie or the friendship won’t be true. The thing you should know is that when a friend has your back and is always there when you need them, than that is the real, transparent and good friend you need.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 01:06 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 116

Do you want a friend who backstabs you, spills out your secrets, who is boastful, and teases you a lot, manipulates you, and then talks behind your back, who bribes you for their own selfish reasons, and who does not empathize and support you? Well, if you want a friend with these qualities, feel free to go ahead and get one. But a good friend should have your mutual trust, and you should have their mutual trust, they should be loyal, so that you can tell them anything and they won’t spread it, they should help you especially if a loved one passed away, and they should support you mostly if you are running for a position, they should keep their promises, and they should be kind to you so they can get kindness in return, and you should be kind to them so you can get kindness in return. The statement: ”A friend in need is a friend indeed means that if a person comes to your aid and you help them they are truly your friend. Well! Be smart when you’re choosing your friends and do not let the physical appearance fool you.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 124

A friend should be trust-mutual that means you should trust him/her and they should trust you blindly. You shouldn’t judge a person by his physical appearance does not mean if he is another skin color than you shouldn’t be his friend.

A friend should not be bribing you it means you should not be acting in someone’s favor by him/her giving you a gift or money that means he is not a true friend. They should not be manipulating by being unfair or by controlling you. A friend should not be selfish for example if you tell that person something he/she says ”ya ya who cares” or just pretends not to hear you.

A friend should not be a backstabber for example if somebody talks about you in a bad way he says “you’re right” to that person instead he should say “please, don’t talk about my friend this way” that’s a good friend.

A friend should be loyal to you he/she should respect you and consider what you say not just that everything he/she says is right. A friend should be trustworthy for example if you tell he/she a secret they should keep the secret and not tell it to everyone if they keep it that is called a true friend.

A friend should keep his promise and not keep saying “later, later.” A friend should be supportive and helpful it means they should be there with you when you need them to be on your side. A friend should be passionate to you they should have strong feelings.

A friend should be empathy to you to have the ability to understand and share the feelings of one another and by all these things I mean you should pick the right friend for you.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 330

Have you ever asked yourself about friendship or the qualities you seek in one?

Trustworthy and loyal the first two traits a true friend should have.

Trustworthy because for example if you had this embarrassing moment and you only told that friend that you thought you could trust, and he told everyone that’s when you know that that is not a true friend.

A friend should be loyal the one who is there for you not a backstabber but a bystander the top trait of being a true friend is to be LOYAL!

A friend is always kind, nice and of course friendly he or she cannot be nasty, selfish and self-centered.

On the other hand someone who is not a true friend is nasty, mean, a manipulator. He bribes you by saying if you buy me an ice-cream I will invite you to my house eon Saturday or if you don’t give me the ball I will hate you forever. That’s when you know for sure him or her are not your true friends that is not called a friend it is called a BULLY!

Be smart and picky, you do not need to have hundreds of friends around you. It’s the quality that matters not the quantity.