Copyright (c) 2014 by SM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SM -- Blogmeister

Burning Blog

5B

by SM

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 97

It reminds me of decisions he had taken and sometimes I would make decisions too.

I make my decisions after lots of thinking.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 09:57 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 65

I choose this symbol because choose pease instead of war or conflict because different culture should understand peace.You should respect other people's culture.

Article posted December 20, 2011 at 02:29 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 51

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/NSH0V6xPr-8tt8ZO-ebkJuJROBArvdeeMLrKHOQbKvI?feat=embedwebsite" target="_blank">http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/NSH0V6xPr-8tt8ZO-ebkJuJROBArvdeeMLrKHOQbKvI?feat=embedwebsite">

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 09:42 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 49

Mark’s Bad Day

Once upon a time in a far far village was a boy called Mark. Mark lived alone with his grandma in a big old house. People in the town used to talk about a haunted house with strange noises coming out of it! Mark ignored what the people used to say. On Halloween night, Mark was sitting on his desk doing his homework, when suddenly he heard someone slamming the door of the house. At first he thought it was his grandma who came back from shopping, but he didn’t hear her calling him. He went down the stairs to check on her, when he saw a window that broke in front of his face, he went back and a white gown crossed the stairs quickly. Mark was so scared, “whoooo” sounds were filling the house, Mark is shaking from fear, he wanted to leave the house. But the minute he touched the knob of the door someone locked it! Mark is so pale tears are coming out of his eyes especially when hundreds of white gowns were turning around him. “What do these fantoms want from me? “Mark asked himself. While he was thinking of a way to leave the house, he heard his grandma’s voice calling for help. He ran to her, and saw her face full of blood. Mark tried to wipe her face with a piece of cloth while she was asking him: “dear we have to leave the house, its hunted! “He holds her hand and ran as fast as they can and jumped out from the broken window. People were right, our house is hunted said his grandma. The neighbors offered for them another new house where they lived peacefully and never came back to their old one.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 245

Presidential Qualities

Being a leader means being responsible of the team you are working with and all the decisions taken. A leader has a strong personality and is able to convince others. He has to handle all the situations; a leader also has a vision of what’s going on in the future. He has to make plans and organize things.

BY: Shawkat

IN: 5-B

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment (5) • Reads 64

I love chicken burger with lettuce and mayonaise.

I love soccer, swimming, and table tennis, because these are my favorite sports.

I love reading.

I love recess.

Love my mom and dad.

Hi my name is Shawkat,im a very good soccer player because i have been training for to weeks.I also like tabletennis because i played it in the ACS summercamp so now i like it.In soccer i also play as gaolykeeper.My shots are so strong.I also like baketball a little because in the begening of the year i played basketball.My favorite food is spaghettie,and my favorite fruit is ciwi so it will make me strong.I also like swimming so much.thank you for reading my Burning Blog.