Copyright (c) 2014 by SJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SJ -- Blogmeister

Yellow Sunshine-

by SJ teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Someone walked in to Jafrican
On a dark rainy day, I saw a shadow of a human walking in our garden around the house.
I went out to check who it was but there was nothing out there, all I said that it was an imagination, then went back to continue reading my book. Suddenly, I heard something that had fallen down but this time I went out to check and I found a little girl sitting near the door shivering from the cold weather and saying “Please help me, I am lost and hungry” I quickly got her inside and gave her some food and then took her to the Jafricas most famous doctor then took her to go to sleep.
The next day, she thanked me for being nice and helpful then asked me if she can have a house here in Jafricas houses so I said yes of cores, then I told my friends about her and told her to stay with me until we find her a house, you know the only person that did not care about that is Jamil.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 03:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • see all articles

Hii my name is Sarah. Iam 10 years old I like dogs and all kinds of animals. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and 3 cats. My teacher is Mrs. Coffey and she is very kind I am in 5D. My favorite hobby is swimming and that is all I can tell you byeee.