Copyright (c) 2014 by SJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SJ -- Blogmeister

Yellow Sunshine-

by SJ teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 141

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 94

On a dark rainy day, I saw a shadow of a human walking in our garden around the house.

I went out to check who it was but there was nothing out there, all I said that it was an imagination, then went back to continue reading my book. Suddenly, I heard something that had fallen down but this time I went out to check and I found a little girl sitting near the door shivering from the cold weather and saying “Please help me, I am lost and hungry” I quickly got her inside and gave her some food and then took her to the Jafricas most famous doctor then took her to go to sleep.

The next day, she thanked me for being nice and helpful then asked me if she can have a house here in Jafricas houses so I said yes of cores, then I told my friends about her and told her to stay with me until we find her a house, you know the only person that did not care about that is Jamil.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 89

I think that every country is famous for a certain food because it shows how there tradition is.

Money, land, nature, weather and animals are all important factors of food. For example, Japan. Japan is famous for sushi because the country is closer to the sea then to nature, Japanese peoples traditions are to eat sushi because they are the ones who created sushi.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:34 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 102

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:27 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 109

I felt the breeze that hit my face like a flash of light; it was so cold that my teeth were like a skeleton clicking his teeth. I heard the people talking and they were so loud that I could not hear anything that coach Wisam was saying and I tasted well I did not taste anything, fuf that is better than tasting yellow ice.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 92

I chose my picture because it reminds me of all the colorful things that you see outside.....

Like the sky, roses and other things that are very nice.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 91

The history of ACS is a very important topic for students and teachers, so they can learn about the history.

I was curious about the history of school so I decided to get information about it but of course I can’t tell you all the answers because ACS has a very long history.

From year 1905 till year 2011, ACS has grown a lot and the purpose of that is that it has to do with the student’s education. ACS is a very good school but not the best but one of the best because we never want to be the best but we want to be better.

Margaret Bliss is the first person to event ACS she went to collage then came back to be a teacher. She is a very smart and active girl and she likes to play around all the time.

Like Margret bliss, bell Dorman is an important girl in the history of ACS. She is the daughter of the president of AUB and she was in charge of the girl’s scouts group. Bell is a very interesting girl she is too short for her age and she is an interesting girl to research about.

At first ACS was called the Faculty School because it was only allowed to let in the children of AUB professors, but now all Lebanese children and other kids from other countries can attend.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 02:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 99

Have you ever been so tired in your life? I have, let me tell you a bit about coming back from a hike in Dier Al Qamar.

There was no water in my bottle, I was thirsty. I couldn’t handle the sun on my forehead; I felt my tears dripping from my eyes. I saw the water, I was looking at the birds and I said, “They are so lucky that they can drink water whenever they want.”

After two minutes, I heard people saying, “We arrived, we arrived!” I was so happy I got all my energy back, I was about to dance.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:39 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 126

Deir Al Qamar was an amazing experience; I had all my friends there. At first we learned how to set up the tents and it was not that hard. We ate snack, had juice, and went on a hike. My roommates were Samar, Layan, and Reem. We went hiking for 4 miles and 2 hours. At night we stayed up till 9:30 for the bonfire and ate tiramisu. We couldn’t stay outside, but we did. The morning after that, we woke up and had breakfast. We took the tent down and went to play a game. It was very exciting in Deir Al Qamar!

Article posted October 8, 2011 at 08:33 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 65

Hey..........

I am soooo exited for the camping trip on Monday.

1.I think camping is going to be fun.

2.We are going to hike.

3.We are going to make a fire.

4.Sing songs.

5Listen to brids.

I can't wait......

Hii my name is Sarah. Iam 10 years old I like dogs and all kinds of animals. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and 3 cats. My teacher is Mrs. Coffey and she is very kind I am in 5D. My favorite hobby is swimming and that is all I can tell you byeee.