Copyright (c) 2014 by SH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SH -- Blogmeister

Series of Unforunate Event Fan

5D

by SH

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5D - A Stranger Comes (02/22/12)
Description: A stranger comes to your settlement. Why are they there and how do you treat them?

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:19 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 281

A stranger walks into Jafrican, and we have no choice but to let him enter.

I would first ask for his name and other details about him, such as where he lives… etc. then we would act nice after we know details about him, because he wouldn’t be a stranger. After, I would show him around jafrican, and he may possibly stay so, I would rent him a bed.

The next morning, we would feed him breakfast and give him water so he can fit his needs. He should probably thank us. Finally, we would give him a pack including; a full water bottle, a couple of mangos, and a towel, so he could make his way back to where he lives, covering all his needs.

This is how we Jafricanians do it…

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:36 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 72

If Aneese came to River Island I would let him stay if he wants to. He was come from another island that is called jaffrican. I am sure that we would like to move away from the island with a crazy jaffricanian man that thinks he is the president and want some kind of factory! It should be very hard for Aneese to live there. I’m sure he would like to stay.

After a while He said that he wants stay. I was pretty happy but I’m not sure that everybody else would. Also I don’t think we would have a place for him to sleep. I hope he could stay.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 79

River Island would eavesdrop on the stranger to see what he has come for, because if he wants to join our settlement than we will let him stay.  There for if he has come to spy on River Island than we will not let him stay.

This is the third day from eavesdropping. So far we know it is the guy that thinks he is the president of Jafrican, he has come to steel some of our resources like farm animals, crops, wood, etc…

We will be kind to him but not allow him to do anything in our settlement. We will lend him our boat so that he can go back to his settlement. When we told him about our idea he agreed and said he did not want to stay, he wanted to steel our resources.

This is how our settlement got rid of the stranger.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:33 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 75

In this Paragraph, I will be telling you a story about the stranger who came into our settlement.

Lea H told me about him. He is from a settlement called “River Island.”  I saw him at night. When I saw him, I was a bit scared because I saw his shadow. When he came into the light, I saw that he had a friendly face. He told me he needed food because River Island ran out of resources, so we gave him some. He didn’t really tell us what his name was. He wanted to keep it a secret. He is a really kind person. We asked him if he wanted to stay and he said he couldn’t.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 83

On a dark rainy day, I saw a shadow of a human walking in our garden around the house.

I went out to check who it was but there was nothing out there, all I said that it was an imagination, then went back to continue reading my book. Suddenly, I heard something that had fallen down but this time I went out to check and I found a little girl sitting near the door shivering from the cold weather and saying “Please help me, I am lost and hungry” I quickly got her inside and gave her some food and then took her to the Jafricas most famous doctor then took her to go to sleep.

The next day, she thanked me for being nice and helpful then asked me if she can have a house here in Jafricas houses so I said yes of cores, then I told my friends about her and told her to stay with me until we find her a house, you know the only person that did not care about that is Jamil.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 70

Today a stranger came into Mounatania. He was from are enemy tribe River Island. He was wounded and bruised. I asked the engineer what we should do to him. He said “We should keep him until he feels better.” I had different plans for the stranger. My plan was to send him back battered and bruised.

This will warn River Island and Jafrica to stay out of Mountania. Next time anyone steps foot on Mountania he will be executed.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 94

If there was a stranger in mountania I would ask him some questions and see if they were reasonable if they were reasonable answers I would treat him normally till I gain trust then I would be nice to him but if he was from another settlement that’s another story. If they are from a friendly settlement I would treat him nicely and give him food and shelter but if he was from an enemy settlement I would take him hostage. If he wanted to stay and I gained his trust I would allow him to live in mountania but if he was not trust worthy I would of course not allow him to live in our settlement or if he was from an enemy settlement like jafrican I would never allow him to live in our settlement and I am sure that my fellow villagers would agree. But if they were from an enemy settlement yet looked trust worthy I would ask him questions but only if he looked trust worthy.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 138

When a stranger came to our Jafrican country, we greeted and welcomed him with baskets of food and introduced to our land. He decided to stay since we were so humble and kind. By mid night he crept into our farm and tried to steal our crops but I noticed him walking to our farm so I fallowed him. When I saw ripping the vegetables from the ground knew it was the thief Nour from River Island. Before he ripped out another vegetable from the ground, I punched him and took him to the Jafrican jail.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 68

Jamil comes to our settlement. “I come in peace,” said Jamil. Then all of a sudden he brings out his gun and all his jafricans come from behind him with horses. The amazingly brave Nour pulls out his guns and kills all the jafricans. I kept Jamil as hostage. I put him in a very dark room. I asked him what he wanted from us he said nothing so I punched him, “ANSWER,” he said he came to take our food and crops because over at jafrican they all died. I went to the the common room and gave him some food, but I still punished him. He started crying and begging me to stop so I did and we made a deal to have a fight again.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 67

I was having a nice day and I went to the beach. Suddenly I saw a man coming in a little boat. I began to run towards him and helped him up from the boat. The man looked like a normal man and he looked nice so I helped him. The man looked exhausted so I helped him up to our civilization.

When we came to our civilization I gave him some food and a blanket. I was curious about the stranger so I asked him where he came from. The man answered that he came from Thailand. I asked the man why he came to River Island in a boat. The man said that he boat he had been in sank and the only way to survive was to take a boat.

The man stayed in many days until he said that he needed to go home. The man thanked us a lot and went home.

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 66

“Who is that” I said “is it a.. a.. stranger!” When I saw him I didn’t know what to do. When he got closer, I got up from building and went to him.

The first thing I did is examine him.  By examining him means that I will ask him questions. If he gets caught up with word than I will know that he is suspicious. I will even ask him if he is from another settlement. I will ask him how it is like and who are the members of the group. If starts to create stuff up, I will know he is lying .

I will not be kind to him because if I don’t be kind to him, he will get scared and tell the truth. If he wants to stay, I will tell him to be kind to everyone. He will have to get a job and be helpful.

That is what I will do if a stranger walks into our settlement.

Hi my name is Sereen I am 10 years old. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I am the youngest in my family. I am in 5D My teacher is Mrs. Coffey.