Copyright (c) 2014 by JG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JG -- Blogmeister

Manchester United

5B

by JG

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5B Ramlieh Reflection (01/18/12)
Description: Students in 5B and 5D went to Ramlieh for an overnight. Here are their reflections.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:07 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 628

As we got out of the bus, we smelled the fresh hair, “Finally” everyone cried. It was a long ride.   We started to hike on the crystal clear snow. We could hear people and animals passing by us. We kept walking until Coach Wissam stopped and talked to us about trees, the cedar tree in particular. He made a few bird noises and a bird actually replied! We walked a bit more. We reached an area where we were supposed to do a snowman contest. As the groups started to make balls we felt freezing, as if we were holding twenty packets of ice. Everyone took piles and piles of snow and started to eat it. We could taste the water flowing through our tongue. When we finished we sat down for some hot chocolate. As I sat I saw a beautiful view of clouds, buildings, fog and villages. What a wonderful hike!  

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 86

I have never seen so much snow in my entire life!! I loved this trip so much. Sitting by the fire and sipping hot coco was one of my favotite times. Listen up 5C and 5A your going to have the best time ever! We learned how to make paper, archery, and pottery. The hike in the snowy weather was the great. I loved it so much.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 176

I thought that it would be better and it wasn't up to my expectations. the food was pretty good but the activities were the worst parts I loved to stay in my room.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 09:44 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 99

I did not go to Ramlieh Because I had a really bad cough and a really big storm was coming so the storm would have ju8st made my cough worse.